User Tag List

Thread: MOHH Hack codes using nitePR ( recent codes as of 6/11/09 )

MOHH Hack codes using nitePR ( recent codes as of 6/11/09 )

User Info Menu

Hey guys ... I am new to the forum and really new to hacking. A friend of mine is into hacking on SOCOM FTB2 and so I asked him to install the system he used so that I could hack on MOHH. He gave me a system called nitePR and some old codes that really didnt work. So I looked on this sights code archives and I found some codes and used them instead.

Now these codes do work .... but I was playing today and saw this guy hacking it up way more then the hacks I was using. I want to make this thread a current one for any and all of the latest MOHH hacking codes for the USA nitePR system.

If you guys code link, post, or even maybe send me the most recent codes you have I would greatly appreciate it.

PS: I did search and found some topics but looking through the codes I figured they were kind of old. Hence the reason I am making this thread.

User Info Menu

Re: MOHH Hack codes using nitePR ( recent codes as of 6/11/09 )

Just go to the main page, go to the PSP section, and click on MOHH. Those are probly the most recent codes your going to get that dont classify as VIP codes.
    T3AM Royal L3AD3R