User Tag List

Thread: [Guide] Hard modding a pandora battery with slim battery

The Destroyer

User Info Menu

[Guide] Hard modding a pandora battery with slim battery

This works for psp-2000 Batterys
    Warning:You need the Original Battery that came with the psp OR IT WILL NOT WORK!!!
    #1.Open the Battery folowing the edge Be very careful because if you damage the circuit board you're screwed.
    #2.After it is opened lay it out so the curcuit board is facing you and the point pointing away from you.
    #3.Look for the Two rectangles on the top of the curcuit board its the second lowest one(the bigger one)
    #4.After its found take a needle and remove or pull of the #5 pin(the low right pin)
    #5.After it is done put it all back together and tape/glue covering back on

You now have a pandora I do not tak credit for this but am happy to say I posted it on this site
    :ps After you use as the pandora you can still use but you'll need to boot you battery first take out the battery thenplug you're psp into the charger turn it on then put the battery in.

Here's some pics just for you (I know not the best quality)

Have fun and I hope you can use this

-----------------------------

R^ if I helped

User Info Menu

Re: [Guide] Hard modding a pandora battery with slim battery

nice guide dude make a video and post on youtube and metacafe and like get some views!!!!

User Info Menu

if you weant to hard mod your pandora battery to normal just write on the cut you made with a pencil or ledpencil ( make sure whatever your usaing is erasable ) and if u weant it back to pandora just erase it =]

The Destroyer

User Info Menu

Huh I didn't know that thats pretty cool

User Info Menu

I actually did one as well. My pictures weren't as good as these were, but it was alot more detailed. >.< And this is actually reversable without having to cut ANY pins. Just look at mah siggy. :3
    (The Slim PSP Pandora Batteries burning a damn hole in your pockets? Check out my link on how to convert your own. VVVVVVVVVV)
    http://www.consolediscussions.com/fo...andora-t11817/