User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: i need help! i got the 952 login failure

i need help! i got the 952 login failure

User Info Menu

ok i just hacked my psp and i was just going to check some hacks out online. i got on and got a 35 connection failure. not knowing what this meant i logged back on and did it again and got the same thing:sad:. now i try to log on and i got this! how do i unban my psp, cuz i can't log on with any acccounts. please help me!

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

Re: i need help! i got the 952 login failure

Try to corrupt your psid through nitepr. (I haven't played Socom FTB 1 or 2 in a while so im not sure if this still works, or if you have to create a new name). But try it to see if it works.

User Info Menu

ok i tryed the new name thing. i have 3 accounts and they all say the same and i only hacked on one of them. how do i corrupt my psid?

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

Go into your nitepr menu (before logging in) and press the R trigger twice (i think) until you see an option at the bottom of a list entitled corrupt PSID. When you press this you should see your memory stick light (the orange one) blink once or twice (this just means it worked). Then go back to socom and create a completely new name (not one that you have already created), it doesnt matter what the password is. Then log onto the server like you would normally do and you shouldnt get the -952 error. Then just play on your new account untill your original name is un-banned.

User Info Menu

since i got the 35 message twice how long should i be banned? is there a way not to get banned in the first place and still hack?

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

I think the ban time for 2 offenses is 24 hours. Im not sure if the no ban/no 35 codes still are in effect, but when I played, I used those. BakonIce is also full of no 35 codes (If you dont know, it is a prx, kind of like nitepr, only it already has codes built in. Courtesy of NOFX). The all time best way not to get banned is just to simply not hack, try it, the game is more fun when you play normally. Just a thought.

User Info Menu

i know its more fun. i got hacks so when other people hack i can still have a fighting chance.i by no means am going to use these unprovoked

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

Thats good, when I played, I was more of an anti- hacker then anything.

User Info Menu

yeah thats why i hacked my psp mianly. do you know a place to get codes that wont ban me?

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

Here is the no banning codes from Johnny and Here is the BakonIce.prx I was talking about earlier.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast