User Tag List

Thread: Downgrading my Psp to 3.71 m33-2

Downgrading my Psp to 3.71 m33-2

User Info Menu

Question Downgrading my Psp to 3.71 m33-2

I have and red psp slim with version 4.05 firmware, i am really interested in cfw but i dont know if the only way to do it ,is make my barttery into a pandora battery, and will i be screwed if i make my own?

User Info Menu

Re: Downgrading my Psp to 3.71 m33-2

Quote Originally Posted by Finner666 View Post
    I have and red psp slim with version 4.05 firmware, i am really interested in cfw but i dont know if the only way to do it ,is make my barttery into a pandora battery, and will i be screwed if i make my own?
    Alright, is it a PSP-2001 or PSP-3001? Check your serial under the PSP. I'm only familiar with PSPs that are black, white, and silver.

And to downgrade, YOU HAVE TO HAVE A PANDORA BATTERY, but after you downgrade, your Pandora Battery is pretty much useless unless you semi-brick your PSP.
    .: PSN iD - KaoTiiK_ReFLeX :.

User Info Menu

Question Re: Downgrading my Psp to 3.71 m33-2

hello
    my psp is the 2001 and i already cut open my battery and did what youtube video said too, and the light doesn't automatically come on.
    What am I doing wrong?

User Info Menu

maybe you did not make the battery correct

maybe the pin is still touching the conductor, or did any smoke or sparks come out in the process? because if so then u fried your battery

but one thing... can u use your battery as normal?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Marimbas13 View Post
    maybe you did not make the battery correct

maybe the pin is still touching the conductor, or did any smoke or sparks come out in the process? because if so then u fried your battery

but one thing... can u use your battery as normal?
    if you did it right you can revert back.

When did you get your psp, if you got it recently (around thanksgiving and beyond) then it can't be hacked YET

User Info Menu

Yes what BB said the ones around thanksgiving and beyond can't be hacked yet, but im sure they will figure it out soon, they always do.