User Tag List

Thread: How Do I Change Bullet Values For Mohh?

How Do I Change Bullet Values For Mohh?

User Info Menu

Hey guys,

I am trying to make this awesome code for mohh. I want to know how I can change the bullet value of a grenade so that when it blows up I can have the explosion be really big. Tecnecly this is what I want to do. You know the airfield campaign mission where you have to blow up the generators and crap with charges? Well, I want to change the bullet value of a grenade so that when it blows up the explosion will be just like the one from the explosion after you lay a charge on the generator. I don't even know if this is possible, but I would really apreciate any help.
    Thanks,
    13gentj
    Best quote-
    "I hate so much about the things that you choose to be."
    -By Michael Scott

Last To Die

User Info Menu

Re: How Do I Change Bullet Values For Mohh?

first i would say, find the value of a charge. replasce with grenade value or put them together
    (Rep.+ If I Helped)

User Info Menu

Then how would I go about searching to find the value of the charge and the address of the grenade?
    Best quote-
    "I hate so much about the things that you choose to be."
    -By Michael Scott

User Info Menu

well here's the alli nade value E19620AF search that in exact value and IDK the charge but expand the explosion of a nade so it looks bigger because you can make it bigger but it wont give off dammage because the biggest explosion is a grenade or panzershreck/m1bazooka and the charges will only work for single player not online play so yeah.