User Tag List

Thread: Can Ya Help Me with a couple of things?

Can Ya Help Me with a couple of things?

User Info Menu

Exclamation Can Ya Help Me with a couple of things?

okay so i have CFW 4.01 M33-2 and i was wondering if i could upgrade it to CFW 5.00 M33-1 without a pandora battery or a magic memory stick, is that possible, if so can someone please tell me how to do it?

Another thing i need help with is finding a GBA Emulator that works and a GBA BIOS Image so i can play the roms i have.

And Finally could somone tell me what PSX means?

I'll +rep anyone who can answer any one of my questions

CD's 2nd Guitarist

User Info Menu

Re: Can Ya Help Me with a couple of things?

i can just go to www.dark-alex.com then download the 5.00mee-6 then download the officl soney firmware then make a folder named update (folder name in all caps)
    then put the eboot thing form the 5.00m33-6 thing in the update folder then rename the ofw(offical sony firmware) name it 500.(what ever it was) then put the update folder into the psp game folder like were you put homebrews then just go onto your psp then the mem stick thing then click on the m33 update in install like usuall ofw =] rep+ please

My destiny is dark yours is darker.

The Destroyer

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post
    okay so i have CFW 4.01 M33-2 and i was wondering if i could upgrade it to CFW 5.00 M33-1 without a pandora battery or a magic memory stick, is that possible, if so can someone please tell me how to do it?

Another thing i need help with is finding a GBA Emulator that works and a GBA BIOS Image so i can play the roms i have.

You can go to 5.00m33-1-6 With your mms by Putting the update folder in you're Game folder OR I heard there was a way to do it with the mms and pandora but it's easier just using the update folder.

GBA i have no clue I don't use them

PSX I beleive is Play station X (The X is the system) it's really just a PS1 game you can play on you're psp

CD's 2nd Guitarist

User Info Menu

yea you could...

My destiny is dark yours is darker.

User Info Menu

dude go into recuvry menu settings and make sure you have m33 network update enabled and after that boot up or psp then hit network update above usb thats how i do it

Rawr im a Bear

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Trinity View Post

If pm me I can give u every GBA game :) rom cuz ipod touch has the built in thing u can download all xD umm just go boot menu (reco mode hold R at restart) PSX is a PlayStation Emulator for the Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems, but can get also on ipod and psp :) and varies of other stuff.. :)
    SiNiST3R-Sp4rK and Ultima fan :)

REP++ if You liked my post and I shall rep u back
    Today, 05:03 PM 400 posts reached :) (saturday may 23 2009)

User Info Menu

go to recovery mode > configuration > then go down to where it says network update and enable it

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by hitkid96 View Post
    go to recovery mode > configuration > then go down to where it says network update and enable it
    That's the easy way but at the end of the upgrade, it wil say "turn off psp now", it's verry important that you press "ok" and the psp will turn off.
    Never switch off your psp after this message with the power switch or you get a brick and then you need a pandora batt.

User Info Menu

gba emulator:http://www.emulator-zone.com/doc.php...oyadvance.html

roms: you could get them anywhere