User Tag List

Thread: How to: Make an infinte health, Oneshotkill, and inf ammo

How to: Make an infinte health, Oneshotkill, and inf ammo

User Info Menu

Note that not all the guides were made by me. i only made the Oneshotkill guide/ these guides work for any game

Guide:For Oneshotkill
    Step 1: Find Unknown Value - 32 bit
    Step 2: Shoot 2 times
    Step 3: Continue to Find Unknown Value
    Step 4: Change 0=Same to 3=Less
    Step 5: Wait for it finish
    Step 6: Do anything you want but DO NOT RELOAD!!
    Step 7: Change 3=Less to 0=Same
    Step 8: Let it finish
    Step 9: Reload but do not move a step
    Step 10: Change 0=Same to 2=Greater
    Step 11: Shoot 2 times
    Step 12: Change 2=Greater to 3=Less
    Step 13: Do anything but DO NOT RELOAD!!
    Step 14: Change 3=Less to 0=Sames
    Step 15: Reload
    Step 16: Change 0=Same to 2=Greater
    Step 17: Shoot 2 times
    Step 18: Change 2=Greater to 3=Less
    Step 19: Do anything but DO NOT RELOAD!!
    Step 20: Change 3=Less to 0=Same
    Step 21: Reload
    Step 22: Change 0=Same to 2=Greater
    Step 23: By this time the search results would mostly stay the same, so press X on as many codes as you want. Press O when you press X on them.
    Step 24: Go to PRX
    Step 25: Change HZ to 15
    Step 26: Press X on your selected cheat
    Step 27: Turn it on
    Step 28: Have fun you just made a Oneshotkill

This is for inf health

1. Start by joining a game.

2. Once in side the game, open nite pr using the - & + Keys [Or what ever you have yours programed to]

3. Press start to skip past nite pr's intro screen. From there, Press the R button 1 time so you have selected [Searcher]

Once on [Searcher] you should see the following:
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by nite pr
    Find Exact Value
    Find Unknown Value - 8 Bit
    Find Unknown Value - 16 Bit
    Find Unknown Value - 32 Bit
    Find Text

4. Press the down arrow 3 times so that you have selected Find Unknown Value - 32 Bit.

5. Press X on Find Unknown Value - 32 Bit. Your light on the left should blink orange for a bit. Wait for the screen to change.

When it changes, you should see the following:

Quote:
    Continue to find Exact Value
    Continue to find Unknown Value
    Reset search <---Resets your search and brings you back to the Find Unknown Value Page

6. After you see the screen explained in step 5, press O two times to exit out of nite pr.

7. With steps 1-6 complete, you are now going to need to do damage to yourself in anyway possible. The way you choose to take damage is up to you and will very with each game, if your playing a single player game vs. comp, I recommend using nite prs pause feature (More detailed explanation of that is found in the *******'s Ultimate Beginners Guide Intro).

8. With your health lowered, Reopen nite pr and go back to [searcher].

9. Click Find Unknown Value

When the screen changes, you should see the following:
    Quote:
    0=Same

Search

10. Click on 0=Same and click the up arrow on the dpad until it says 3=Less. Press X to leave it at that setting, then go down and click Search.

Note: The reason we set our search to Less is that were are searching for things that are Less in the game. In this case our health has gone down or Less.

11. From here, you wait till all your results are found. The amount of time this takes will vary depending on a few factors.
    When its done, you will see a much of codes. For now ignore that.

12. Repeat steps 7-11

13. After searching less 2 times, exit nite pr again by pressing O two times.

14. Now where going to do a search for 0=same, because we only are trying to find health, and same will get rid of all the addresses that didn't stay the same do the following:
    Run around the map
    Shoot your gun a few times
    Note: Just do not lose or gain any more health. You want that to stay the Same.

15. With your health the Same, Reopen nite pr and go back to [searcher].

16. Click Continue to find Unknown Value

Quote:
    0=Same

Search
    Undo Search <----Will Undo the previous search.

17. Click on 3=less and click the down arrow on the dpad until it says 0=Same. Press X to leave it at that setting, then go down and click Search.

Note: The reason we set our search to Same is that were are searching for things that are the Same in the game. In this case our health hasn't change so, it is the Same.

18. From here, you wait till all your results are found. The amount of time this takes will vary depending on a few factors.
    When its done, you will see a bunch of codes.

19. After searching Less and Same, exit nite pr again by pressing O two times. Find some way to heal yourself now, the way you do this will vary with each game (With Socom, use medkit. In killzone, get health out of the stash.)

Note:If you can't Heal yourself in the game your playing, skip steps 19-23.

20. With your health full (Greater), Reopen nite pr and go back to [searcher].

21. Click Continue to find Unknown Value

Quote:
    0=Same

Search

22. Click on 0=Same and click the up arrow on the dpad until it says 2=Greater. Press X to leave it at that setting, then go down and click Search.

Note: The reason we set our search to Greater is that were are searching for things that are the Greater in the game. In this case our health has increased (become Greater), so we are searching Greater.

23. From here, you wait till all your results are found. The amount of time this takes will vary depending on a few factors.

By now you should only have a few addresses. I'm not going to continue to tell you step by step how to repeat all the steps but here is what you need to continue to do.

Continue to search do the different searches that you have just learned about until you are down to what you believe to be health.

Here is a few reminders as to what the different searches do:
    Same - Finds things in the game that remained the Same
    Greater - Finds things in the game that have become Greater
    Less - Finds things in the game that have become Less
    24.Once you get down to the last remaining addresses, go to [searcher]. Go back into - Continue to find Unknown Value.

Underneath where it says:
    Quote:
    0=Same

Search

Note:Each game will vary on how many addresses there are for health. That is up to you to find out.

25. Go down and have your selector on top of the first code.

26. Once your Selector is on top of the first code you want to add to your database, press the X button.

It should jump to a new screen that looks like this:
    Quote:
    [Editing Cheat: 'New Cheat #']
    Address______Value.Hex______Value.Dec
    0x00000000____0x00000000___0x00000000

Once in that screen, you just have to press the O button and it brings you back to the searcher page (Repeat steps 25-26 for each line you want to add).

By doing that, you have just added the new code to you database or [Cheater]

27. Now that your new codes is in your database, go to [Cheater]. Your new code can be found there. Turn the code on by pressing X on it, then Press the R button 2 times so you are on [PRX].

That will bring you to a screen that looks like this:

Quote:
    Pause Game? False
    Add Empty Cheat?
    Reset Codes? Slot #0
    Dump RAM? Slot #0
    Bytes per Line in Browser? 16
    Real Addressing in Browser? False
    Real Addressing in Decoder? False
    Real Addressing in Logger? False
    Cheat Hz? 0/1000 seconds
    Save Cheat?

28. Go down to "Cheat Hz? 0/1000 seconds". Once its selected, press right on the Dpad 1 time so it changes to "Cheat Hz? 15/1000 seconds".

29. Press the O button one time to exit nite pr. Press the ♪ to turn active your hacks you have set to be on (in this case infi health).

THIS IS FOR INF ammo

1. Start by joining a game.

2. Once in side the game, open NitePR using the - & + Keys [Or what ever you have yours programed to]

3. Press start to skip past NitePR's intro screen. From there, Press the R button 1 time so you have selected [Searcher]

Once on [Searcher] you should see the following:
    Quote:
    Find Exact Value
    Find Unknown Value - 8 Bit
    Find Unknown Value - 16 Bit
    Find Unknown Value - 32 Bit
    Find Text

4. Press the down arrow 3 times so that you have selected Find Unknown Value - 32 Bit.

5. Press X on Find Unknown Value - 32 Bit. Your light on the left should blink orange for a bit. Wait for the screen to change.

When it changes, you should see the following:

Quote:
    Continue to find Exact Value
    Continue to find Unknown Value
    Reset search <---Resets your search and brings you back to the Find Unknown Value Page

6. After you see the screen explained in step 5, press O two times to exit out of nite pr.

7. With steps 1-6 complete, get out the weapon you want to find infinite ammo for. Shoot a few times, only 1 bullet is all you really need to shoot, but it doesn't matter.

8. With your ammo lowered, reopen nite pr and go back to [searcher].

9. Click Find Unknown Value

Quote:
    0=Same

Search

10. Click on 0=Same and click the up arrow on the dpad until it says 3=Less. Press X to leave it at that setting, then go down and click Search.

Note: The reason we set our search to Less is that were are searching for things that are Less in the game. In this case our ammo has gone down or Less.

11. From here, you wait till all your results are found. The amount of time this takes will vary depending on a few factors.
    When its done, you will see a much of codes. For now ignore that.

12. Repeat steps 7-11

13. After searching less 2 times, exit nite pr again by pressing O two times.

14. Next, where going to do a search for 0=same, because we only are trying to find your ammo amount. By searching same, nite pr will get rid of all the addresses that didn't stay the same. Do the following to help get rid of unneeded addresses:
    Run around the map
    Lose some health
    Note: Just do not lose or gain any more ammo. You want that to stay the Same.

15. With your ammo the Same, Reopen nite pr and go back to [searcher].

16. Click Continue to find Unknown Value

Quote:
    0=Same

Search

17. Click on 3=less and click the down arrow on the dpad until it says 0=Same. Press X to leave it at that setting, then go down and click Search.

Note: The reason we set our search to Same is that were are searching for things that are the Same in the game. In this case our ammo hasn't change so, it is the Same.

18. From here, you wait till all your results are found. The amount of time this takes will vary depending on a few factors.

19. After searching Less and Same, exit nite pr again by pressing O two times. Reload your gun.

20. With your ammo clip full (Greater), Reopen nite pr and go back to [searcher].

21. Click Continue to find Unknown Value

Quote:
    0=Same

Search

22. Click on 0=Same and click the up arrow on the dpad until it says 2=Greater. Press X to leave it at that setting, then go down and click Search.

Note: The reason we set our search to Greater is that were are searching for things that are the Greater in the game. In this case our ammo clip has increased (become Greater), so we are searching Greater.

23. From here, you wait till all your results are found. The amount of time this takes will vary depending on a few factors.

By now you should only have a few addresses. I'm not going to continue to tell you step by step how to repeat all the steps but here is what you need to continue to do.

Continue to search do the different searches that you have just learned about until you are down to what you believe to be the code for that guns ammo (It is almost always one line.)

Here is a few reminders as to what the different searches do:
    Same - Finds things in the game that remained the Same
    Greater - Finds things in the game that have become Greater
    Less - Finds things in the game that have become Less
    24.Once you get down to the last remaining addresses, go to [searcher]. Go back into - Continue to find Unknown Value.

Underneath where it says:
    Quote:
    0=Same

Search

Note:Each game will vary on how many addresses there are for ammo. That is up to you to find out.

25. Go down and have your selector on top of the first code.

26. Once your Selector is on top of the first code you want to add to your database, press the X button.

It should jump to a new screen that looks like this:
    Quote:
    [Editing Cheat: 'New Cheat #']
    Address______Value.Hex______Value.Dec
    0xXXXXXXXX____0xXXXXXXXX___0xXXXXXXXX

Once in that screen, you just have to press the O button and it brings you back to the searcher page (Repeat steps 25-26 for each line you want to add).

By doing that, you have just added the new code to you database or [Cheater]

27. Now that your new codes is in your database, go to [Cheater]. Your new code can be found there. Turn the code on by pressing X on it, then Press the R button 2 times so you are on [PRX].

That will bring you to a screen that looks like this:

Quote:
    Pause Game? False
    Add Empty Cheat?
    Reset Codes? Slot #0
    Dump RAM? Slot #0
    Bytes per Line in Browser? 16
    Real Addressing in Browser? False
    Real Addressing in Decoder? False
    Real Addressing in Logger? False
    Cheat Hz? 0/1000 seconds
    Save Cheat?

28. Go down to "Cheat Hz? 0/1000 seconds". Once its selected, press right on the Dpad 1 time so it changes to "Cheat Hz? 15/1000 seconds".

29. Press the O button one time to exit nite pr. Press the ♪ to turn active your hacks you have set to be on (in this case infi ammo).

AC3_777ARKSMAN (6:19:51 PM): wtf
    ToCkSiCk (6:21:59 PM): wat
    AC3_777ARKSMAN (6:23:47 PM): You came in my advertise room and said hi guys watch this then i froze and i couldnt turn my psp on for like 2 mins.
    ToCkSiCk (6:27:56 PM): lol i dont know wat ur talkin about.

Once a noob always a noob

Socom ftb2 name= ToCkSiCk--
    PSN= ToCkSiCk--

So add me HO3

User Info Menu

Re: How to: Make an infinte health, Oneshotkill, and inf ammo

Quote Originally Posted by ToCkSiCk View Post
    Note that not all the guides were made by me. i only made the Oneshotkill guide/ these guides work for any game

Guide:For Oneshotkill
    Step 1: Find Unknown Value - 32 bit
    Step 2: Shoot 2 times
    Step 3: Continue to Find Unknown Value
    Step 4: Change 0=Same to 3=Less
    Step 5: Wait for it finish
    Step 6: Do anything you want but DO NOT RELOAD!!
    Step 7: Change 3=Less to 0=Same
    Step 8: Let it finish
    Step 9: Reload but do not move a step
    Step 10: Change 0=Same to 2=Greater
    Step 11: Shoot 2 times
    Step 12: Change 2=Greater to 3=Less
    Step 13: Do anything but DO NOT RELOAD!!
    Step 14: Change 3=Less to 0=Sames
    Step 15: Reload
    Step 16: Change 0=Same to 2=Greater
    Step 17: Shoot 2 times
    Step 18: Change 2=Greater to 3=Less
    Step 19: Do anything but DO NOT RELOAD!!
    Step 20: Change 3=Less to 0=Same
    Step 21: Reload
    Step 22: Change 0=Same to 2=Greater
    Step 23: By this time the search results would mostly stay the same, so press X on as many codes as you want. Press O when you press X on them.
    Step 24: Go to PRX
    Step 25: Change HZ to 15
    Step 26: Press X on your selected cheat
    Step 27: Turn it on
    Step 28: Have fun you just made a Oneshotkill
    sounds more like inf ammo:blink:
    .:: DO YOUR PART - Remember to press the Report Button for posts that need moderation. ::.
    .::Forum Rules | List of Demands Part II ::.

Rep :<Current>(230) + <Previous>(207)= <Total>(437)
    AdamAndersen aka Pink Floyd
    [12-03, 18:47] taking it in the ass IS...
    [12-03, 18:47] giving sex to another man isn't exactly gay...
    [12-03, 18:45] ill suck your dick if you suck mine. dealio?

Adam Andersen: I give him a hug every night after we make love.

Rigalic Reign: I too had a sexual encounter with a female in kindergarten
    CoDeX: Don't talk about last week.

[Today 03:56 PM] Sneaky Poptart: They haven't dropped yet?
    [Today 03:24 PM] BioHazardouz: My nuts
    [Today 01:42 PM] RageRaft: Whats up guys.

When in doubt. Get the f*ck out!

CoDeX is like buttsecks. Some people like him. Most think he is a pain in the ass.

User Info Menu

ammo and health have been posted before,and its really not that hard to make any codes in nitePR,harder in ps2dis,not impressive.

User Info Menu

lmao i posted this for new ppl lol just because i post stuff for new ppl doesnt mean im no noob ok i know all about mips, ps2dis, jokering ok im not a tard i make #### too.

AC3_777ARKSMAN (6:19:51 PM): wtf
    ToCkSiCk (6:21:59 PM): wat
    AC3_777ARKSMAN (6:23:47 PM): You came in my advertise room and said hi guys watch this then i froze and i couldnt turn my psp on for like 2 mins.
    ToCkSiCk (6:27:56 PM): lol i dont know wat ur talkin about.

Once a noob always a noob

Socom ftb2 name= ToCkSiCk--
    PSN= ToCkSiCk--

So add me HO3

User Info Menu

Nice guide. Personally I wouldnt need it, but yea I see your point to as of how this would be helpful to someone that is clueless. So nice job.
    T3AM Royal L3AD3R

The Destroyer

User Info Menu

yha the Oneshot is actually Inf. ammo But anyways If you go with this guide you you can make almost anything Inf. For example I have another guide like this and I made Inf. Points on Up The game

x|CoRRup+][ProPhE+|x

User Info Menu

I Was Clueless... now i can ,make inf health nd ammo, and and oneshot. REP+
    `'=-_.,»P®ØPHÊ©ÿ«,._-+'`

The Destroyer

User Info Menu

lol I just found out how to make the oneshot. when you shoot. You shoot the guy lol

for Inf. ammo you shoot nothing

User Info Menu

I don't know about OSK but Inf. Health was plagerized or some eles plagerized off you, I didn't really check the dates. OSK sounds alot like Inf Ammo. lol and thank you to Darth Bane for clearing that up for me = ). I Rep+ yu for that
    Last edited by S2h6699; 11-10-2009 at 09:56 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic of HITB
    get... 1) a mini fridge | 2) A toilet installed in your room | 3) a closet full of non-perishable foods | 4) Lyscol ( who needs showers anyway?) | 5) tons of books articles lectures zines etc etc

Dont leave your room...EVER... AND I MEAN EVER
    Damned six line limit! *NERD RAGE*

The Destroyer

User Info Menu

this guys 1shot is Inf. Ammo

If you want to Get 1shot you MUST shoot the enemy. Preferably a Boss