User Tag List

Thread: HELP me hack a PSP 2000!!!!!!

HELP me hack a PSP 2000!!!!!!

User Info Menu

Unhappy HELP me hack a PSP 2000!!!!!!

Hi well I have my bros psp slim and I try downgrade it with a pandora battery that I made with my psp 1000. But it didnt work. I think I did everything right though because I made a magic stick for his slim and when put the pandora in and hold the trigger button it stayed in a black screen with green light and no ctf pop up. When I tryed it on my psp 1000 it worked fine the ctf pops up then I can install it. His psp 2000 is ofw 5.51. He got it when It first came out with the Dexer bundal with family guy umd with it. He updated sometime in june. Is there anyother way to hack his psp without a pandora..Or better yet what I did wrong with the pandora.:sad:
    Last edited by OriginalAznTimmy; 07-17-2009 at 05:03 PM.

senior newbie XD

User Info Menu

Re: HELP me hack a PSP 2000!!!!!!

y not just buy pandora, they're not that expensive

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car. \,,/, rock on \,,/,

User Info Menu

I already made a pandora battery...Idk why it isnt working with this psp 2000

senior newbie XD

User Info Menu

it's got to be battery or memory stick, try reinstalling the files onto the magic memroy stick

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car. \,,/, rock on \,,/,

User Info Menu

I did... I try like 3 times with the pandora battery....I downloaded the 5.00m33-4 install to put in my magic stick...the install for it wont pop up!!I hold the trigger button for a while and nuttin pops up..when i tryed on my 1000 it work fine..

User Info Menu

Not that I know of. We all did it with pandora.
    Some buy it, but it my case, i made it myself, thats an option too
    look around the forums, i'm sure u'll find some help
    Jimi Hendrix
    "When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace."

senior newbie XD

User Info Menu

hmmm, try installing a dfferent v of m33, then upgrade.
    try this link--->http://rapidshare.com/files/86321746/...
    it should be 3.71 m33-2 i think, you dont have to do the thing after step 4. plz rep if i helped

oh and if it installs make sure when u turn it on, you got to format flash setting on recovery menu