User Tag List

Thread: Socom

KeeP It oRIgiNAL

User Info Menu

Socom

Well i used the Code a while Back -Xx.SwoRD.xX- used to rank up.He was my clan leader and i was good friends with him.Now my rating is Negative.Does any1 know how to make it Positive
    Original U7VK7VOW7V,All others ARE FAKE!!
    Myspace,Add Me-----v
    http://www.myspace.com/osteezy
    KeeP It oRIgiNAL
    Follow Me @KeepItOriginal

Socom

User Info Menu

Exclamation Re: Socom

Quote Originally Posted by KeeP It oRIgiNAl View Post
    Well i used the Code a while Back -Xx.SwoRD.xX- used to rank up.He was my clan leader and i was good friends with him.Now my rating is Negative.Does any1 know how to make it Positive

sword use to be in my clan 2 hes under bxsoulja spellt something lik tht he said he cant get on his sword name but anyways before they give me an infration lik some hav already in the past 2 weeks ************************************************** *****
    1st. how - are u on ur rating how bad is it ? 2nd. wat rank up codes do u hav and. 3rd. and final how far down the leaderboard are u wat rank and ill tell u if u can fix it
    My Ftb2 Acc(storm.j.3.s.u.s) Ranked 18 Overall:laugh:
    PART OF 1337
    ♣™ßaßy.j.3.s.U.sâ„¢♣LEGENDOFSOCOMFTB2ONLINE CODER

KeeP It oRIgiNAL

User Info Menu

Re: Socom

well you can add me..my socom name is on my sig.I used that code a long time ago b4 like every code cud ban you.lol.i dont have anymore rankup codes,and my leaderboard,idk.lol
    Myspace,Add Me-----v
    KeeP It oRIgiNAL

Socom

User Info Menu

Exclamation Re: Socom

k ill add u and help u out man =] well i helped immortal-leader with his code thats y he let me get 2 number 1 it was E-19 5.48 thts a crazy amount of rank up in one game lol just rep me and thank me on here k
    Last edited by baby.j.3.s.u.s; 10-21-2009 at 03:52 AM.
    My Ftb2 Acc(storm.j.3.s.u.s) Ranked 18 Overall:laugh:
    PART OF 1337
    ♣™ßaßy.j.3.s.U.sâ„¢♣LEGENDOFSOCOMFTB2ONLINE CODER

KeeP It oRIgiNAL

User Info Menu

alright kool..I will.And have you seen how Sword looks like.lol..I saw his myspace and he looks like a singer..ool
    Myspace,Add Me-----v
    KeeP It oRIgiNAL

Socom

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by baby.j.3.s.u.s View Post
    k ill add u and help u out man =] well i helped immortal-leader with his code thats y he let me get 2 number 1 it was E-19 5.48 thts a crazy amount of rank up in one game lol just rep me and thank me on here k
    ANY way that u can explain how you helped me with my code would be awesome for me to learn. Seing as how ive pretty much avoided you for the longest time on Socom.
    You May Know Me As Immortal-Tyrant or Immortal-Leader or ImmortalMajesty.