User Tag List

View Poll Results: Should I Quit

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I Think You Should Go 100% Programer.

1 14.29%
  • No, I Think You Should Stay A Hacker.

2 28.57%
  • Go Into Gfx Your Better Their.

4 57.14%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Should i Quit

Should i Quit

User Info Menu

Should i Quit

Should i Quit hacking and go to 100% Programmer other them my SchoolBrowse Hack Program?

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

Re: Should i Quit

Depends on what kinds of hacking your giving up. A lot of it can come in handy and some of it isn't illegal. It's your choice in the end though.

Should i Quit

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by B.L.A.C.K View Post
    Should i Quit hacking and go to 100% Programmer other them my SchoolBrowse Hack Program?
    You do what ever floats your boat man. I would make time for both though. I still program games, play them, and I've been learning GFx as well and I make time for school and shit.

Should i Quit

User Info Menu

get into gfx

Should i Quit

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JordanCunha View Post
    You do what ever floats your boat man. I would make time for both though. I still program games, play them, and I've been learning GFx as well and I make time for school and shit.
    yea but you frogot to throw in my life drama like Girlfreind( I Think Shes The One) My Dad (Has Alzheimer & ms) My Second Brother (Being arrested Kicked out of school / Expelled at age 11) Bich for teachers( Giving me 10 pages of homework a day Each (Wich Really Sucks For 11th Grade)) and a loooooooot more!!!

Should i Quit

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by B.L.A.C.K View Post
    yea but you frogot to throw in my life drama like Girlfreind( I Think Shes The One) My Dad (Has Alzheimer & ms) My Second Brother (Being arrested Kicked out of school / Expelled at age 11) Bich for teachers( Giving me 10 pages of homework a day Each (Wich Really Sucks For 11th Grade)) and a loooooooot more!!!
    If you got all that, why the fuck are you coding?! Or on here for that matter?

Should i Quit

User Info Menu

its not up to us, why make a Poll asking us what you should do? no one really cares believe it or not. do what you feel you want to do.

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

Should i Quit

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JordanCunha View Post
    If you got all that, why the fuck are you coding?! Or on here for that matter?
    because i like geting away from all that some times.....

Should i Quit

User Info Menu

I think you should do all three! dont quit anything!!! did Nico or Joe get arrested? PM me about what they did please. (or tell me on skype)
    Last edited by xXDubstepXx; 11-24-2009 at 08:56 PM.

Should i Quit

User Info Menu

Joe not nico Nico is 8 joe is 11 my sister is Ashely and she is 13

i live with my mom & step dad with my two brothers and my sister visits every other weekend i go to my real dads almost every other other weekend that

Fawk with my sister ill kill your family wale you watch then kill you slowly and painfully... Dont tempt me

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast