User Tag List

Thread: Help with NitePR for PSP3000 5.03 Gen-C for HEN

Help with NitePR for PSP3000 5.03 Gen-C for HEN

User Info Menu

Right, so I recently got my second PSP after losing and bricking my first one. My new one's a PSP 3000 (BRITE) and it was kinda tricky to install the CFW but i managed it. I now run CFW 5.03 GEN-C. Now, I want to hack Ratchet & Clank: Size Matters so I've downloaded NitePR and installed it. I added the codes I wanted to the ''NitePR'' folder in UCUS-98633.txt file. I then enabled NitePR from the recovery menu. I started up the ISO (not UMD) and activated NitePR and pressed the start button. Here is the problem. None of the codes I entered are showing up. Under the ''cheater'' tab there is nothing. Have I missed out a step or done something wrong, or is this a common problem which has a solution? In either case, I would appreciate it if you could help solve my problem. Thanks.

User Info Menu

Re: Help with NitePR for PSP3000 5.03 Gen-C for HEN

The text file isn't correct, you have CwCheats instead of NitePR

Ex:
    #Name of code
    ;Comment tag
    0xAddress 0xHex Value

The NitePR file needs to be in ms0:\seplugins\nitePR. That's all I can think of right now.
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic of HITB
    get... 1) a mini fridge | 2) A toilet installed in your room | 3) a closet full of non-perishable foods | 4) Lyscol ( who needs showers anyway?) | 5) tons of books articles lectures zines etc etc

Dont leave your room...EVER... AND I MEAN EVER
    Damned six line limit! *NERD RAGE*

User Info Menu

Re: Help with NitePR for PSP3000 5.03 Gen-C for HEN

I'll try putting in different codes and let you know how it goes. Plus, they are in the nitePR folder in seplugins. :/