User Tag List

Thread: FTB3 Hook

FTB3 Hook

User Info Menu

FTB3 Hook

I'm trying to create a joker code for FTB3 and I need to find a working hook. I've been using Mkultra to help find one. I set my search range from 00000000 to 00000100 and I got about 4 results and I tested them by changing them all to 00000000, but none of them worked. Then I tried searching from 0 to 500, but thats still a no go... I just can't seem to find one. If anybody can help me or maybe give me a working hook that would be great. Thanx. :) + REP!!!
    "Failing to Prepare Means Your Preparing To Fail"

~Benjamen Franklin

FTB3 Hook

User Info Menu

Re: FTB3 Hook

Your name says your mental state and age. You don't nop them to test them; you use it as your hook in your sub, if works congratulations if it doesn't use your next hook. Hooks are by CFW and usually not by game. Idk wtf you searched but you search opcode jr ra, hex 03e00008.
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic of HITB
    get... 1) a mini fridge | 2) A toilet installed in your room | 3) a closet full of non-perishable foods | 4) Lyscol ( who needs showers anyway?) | 5) tons of books articles lectures zines etc etc

Dont leave your room...EVER... AND I MEAN EVER
    Damned six line limit! *NERD RAGE*

FTB3 Hook

User Info Menu

Thanks...lol. I was just following some guides on where it said that you could find and test hooks in game. You search 03e00008 and then you nop your results and if you froze on one of them, you found one that will work...
    "Failing to Prepare Means Your Preparing To Fail"

~Benjamen Franklin

FTB3 Hook

User Info Menu

99.99% of the time they are all the same. Your info says you have GEN, I have M33. I don't know the hooks for GEN but I'm pretty sure 98 works on both.
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic of HITB
    get... 1) a mini fridge | 2) A toilet installed in your room | 3) a closet full of non-perishable foods | 4) Lyscol ( who needs showers anyway?) | 5) tons of books articles lectures zines etc etc

Dont leave your room...EVER... AND I MEAN EVER
    Damned six line limit! *NERD RAGE*