User Tag List

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: how to hack a school

how to hack a school

User Info Menu

Ya you guys are correct and I am 100% positive it worked b/c It showed up on everyones pc in a computer room of 30 computers! I asked my friend at another school and he got the message too!
    Sullivan

how to hack a school

User Info Menu

hahha wow your school has a big network imagine what you could send everyone YOU COULD SEND FILES TO THEM !!!!!!!!!!!! MUAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAaa
    i need a new one of these

how to hack a school

User Info Menu

Next week on Wednesday I am going to do it again, during finals!
    Sullivan

how to hack a school

User Info Menu

hahahha when your in command prompt type shutdown -i haahha then shutdown any school or individual computer especially during finalls MUAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA :twisted: that would be great!

how to hack a school

User Info Menu

i doubt that u came up with this idea i found this idea on like 30 sites but nice job posting it

how to hack a school

User Info Menu

i came up with the shutdown idea but no i didn't write this i just thought i would help some ppl out and make someones day while ruining the person who they chose to ruin hahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

how to hack a school

User Info Menu

tell me more about this shut down thing, exactly please!
    and exactly what to do! thanks!
    Sullivan

how to hack a school

User Info Menu

open command prompt type in shutdown -i then hit browse and find a computer or set of comps you wanna shut down then it will pull up a message saying like how long before shutdown and what not hit yes or w/e and bamm its down

Enjoy Dont get caught!

how to hack a school

User Info Menu

Re: how to hack a school

omfg lol this is fucking sikk...im going to delete some faggots accounts at my highschool , thanks +rep

how to hack a school

User Info Menu

Re: how to hack a school

Someone forgot about forensics... If you do this, open it up a hex editor and delete every line then save, and then delete.... Most schools have it where they can easily recover files, or just use forensics.
    ----Double Post----
    Can't wait till the end of the year
    Last edited by BlackVenom; 11-17-2007 at 11:32 PM. Reason: Double Post
    ||||| RETIRED |||||
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Before asking a question try searching for it.
    Links: Forum Rules, Forum Updates, Buy VIP/Premium, My Webdesign Site, Contact Me

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast