User Tag List

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast

Thread: how to hack a school

how to hack a school

User Info Menu

Re: how to hack a school

Whenver I try to add a new user in command prompt, it says "System Error 5, Access is denied"

Can anyone help me bypass?

how to hack a school

User Info Menu

haha, lol i did it in the middle of a Flash MX Tutorial from our teacher... lol i wrote "Dumb Shit Flash Is For Cocksuckers Like You Signed Mr.F.)

mr.f is our principle MWAHAHAHA!!
    then the teacher went to him and stuff and i logged out saying the laptop ran out of battery =D. i got a new computor so they cant trak meh.. =D tysm dude
    !!!

MeTaL HeAd

User Info Menu

this is crazy shit...down
    _-Give Me -Buy Me A Gift?-Or Give Me A Ribbon!-_
    If I Get A Gift Be Certain I'll Give You One Back!

how to hack a school

User Info Menu

nice yo i gotta give u rep 4 this if it works ill try it when i get back to school and then ill give u rep
    srry cant give rep if i cant try it cause my school only got mac appleinc

If my post help u rep+ me plz.
    100th Post at 11-6-08 9:43PM
    Ftb2=Cpt.J3lindShoT :robot::party:

how to hack a school

User Info Menu

ok so i tryed to do the message thing to everyone on my domain but it won't work, (Im at home) im thinking maybe its because of my firewall its inside my router?..

And also if you don't want to completely delete the person you hates account go in after you make your self an admin type

Net User (his username) *
    then it will ask for a pass word and you type and nothing shows up don't worry though you are actually typing then press enter again and do the confirmation and he has a different password now :) or press CTRL ALT DEL and the WINDOWS Key and it will bring up a bunch of options to change your password open task manager shutdown or log off
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

how to hack a school

User Info Menu

lol ima do this at school lol

how to hack a school

User Info Menu

wait this is news? o and this dont work anymore. this is like stuff used long time ago
    So, you wanna be a master of Pokémon? Do you have the skills to be number one

how to hack a school

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Black_Mantle View Post
    wait this is news? o and this dont work anymore. this is like stuff used long time ago
    It still works, some schools block it though.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

how to hack a school

User Info Menu

Dude I got busted. Hahhahaha they are doing tons of maintenance on their servers. I shut down the principals computer after I sent a measage to everyone. Muajhahahahaha
    T0t@l PwN@G3

how to hack a school

User Info Menu

My school doesn't block this site... Any ways.. I got access to my school server... Its in the office, but the library is connected with the Server Room... The machine is like 10 feet tall.. Its crazy... LOL!

Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast