User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: hacking iPhone/touch

hacking iPhone/touch

User Info Menu

Re: hacking iPhone/touch

Quote Originally Posted by H0LY.J3SUS View Post
    I never have the problem, but then again I do not use my Ipod for much anymore besides for listening to music, and the occasional web browsing or IMing.
    That's what really pisses me off, at school just about everybody has one of these suckers and they just listen to music on it and download shitty apps from the app store, this thing has a 400mhz processor in it, it is capable of so much stuff, but no, they want to listen to music on it, which takes up NO CPU POWER, I use mine for a lot of stuff, yes I listen to music on it, but I also attempt to push this thing to its limits, and see what it can really do

hacking iPhone/touch

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by computermatt View Post
    That's what really pisses me off, at school just about everybody has one of these suckers and they just listen to music on it and download shitty apps from the app store, this thing has a 400mhz processor in it, it is capable of so much stuff, but no, they want to listen to music on it, which takes up NO CPU POWER, I use mine for a lot of stuff, yes I listen to music on it, but I also attempt to push this thing to its limits, and see what it can really do
    Heh, put it in a insulated ice cooler and over clock it to 700MHZ. The ones where the ice goes on a ring on the outside and then there is no water or ice in the tub.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

hacking iPhone/touch

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by -.Z3U5.- View Post
    Heh, put it in a insulated ice cooler and over clock it to 700MHZ. The ones where the ice goes on a ring on the outside and then there is no water or ice in the tub.
    that would be fucking awesome!!!

hacking iPhone/touch

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by derekJohnson View Post
    hey guys.
    I'm very good at hacking the iPhone and iPod touch. If anyone is intrested in myself making a tutoriial I'd be glad to. The tut would include video, unlocking and , 3rd party applications and how to fully customize.
    I thought the security of the iPhone was extremely good, but it was almost impossible to hack it again. If there is a hack, the phone will self-destruct.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12