User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: hacking iPhone/touch

Xbox 360 Human Resourses

User Info Menu

hacking iPhone/touch

hey guys.
    I'm very good at hacking the iPhone and iPod touch. If anyone is intrested in myself making a tutoriial I'd be glad to. The tut would include video, unlocking and jailbreaking, 3rd party applications and how to fully customize.
    If you guys have any questions about the Xbox 360 please ask. Director of Human Resources.

HONDA 450R RIDER

User Info Menu

Re: hacking iPhone/touch

Quote Originally Posted by derekJohnson View Post
    hey guys.
    I'm very good at hacking the iPhone and iPod touch. If anyone is intrested in myself making a tutoriial I'd be glad to. The tut would include video, unlocking and jailbreaking, 3rd party applications and how to fully customize.
    If you would like I could also hlep,im problemy the biggest Ipod/iPhone hacker on this site lol But yea I think we should make one
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownENEMY View Post
    Isn't this your two favorite things? Well other than sex and ATV's? :haha:
    http://www.consolediscussions.com/forum/showthread.php?p=61597#post61597
    [I][U][B][SIZE=4][COLOR=Red]Tommygunzz

Taste The Rainbow!

User Info Menu

i need help on how to get the lockscreen to say my mail and the weather, and the time.. i cant find that winterboard theme..
    if i helped u dont rep+ give me a Apple, Grapes are ok to GIVE ME ITEMS HERE!!!!!

hacking iPhone/touch

User Info Menu

Make a full tut. No one has one. Beside how to jailbreak but that's it!
    [SIZE="2"]100h post on January 31!! Rep +and donate if I helped at all. [/SIZE]

hacking iPhone/touch

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by derekJohnson View Post
    hey guys.
    I have one (That's already online) so if you guys want (and to save you time) I would post a link to my tut, just give a shout (or PM) and blood, just a warning, don't revive a thread that hasn't had a post in it for almost 3 months

hacking iPhone/touch

User Info Menu

how do u hack it?

hacking iPhone/touch

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Mr.7up™ View Post
    how do u hack it?
    jailbreak, http://blog.iphone-dev.org/

but you can't jailbreak the 2nd gen itouch yet, well you can, it's called a tethered jailbreak so each time you boot it up you have to plug it in to your computer and run some software (aka redsn0w) to get rid of the firmware signing check

hacking iPhone/touch

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by computermatt View Post
    jailbreak, http://blog.iphone-dev.org/

but you can't jailbreak the 2nd gen itouch yet, well you can, it's called a tethered jailbreak so each time you boot it up you have to plug it in to your computer and run some software (aka redsn0w) to get rid of the firmware signing check

Ahem. It's called an IPOD Touch. Its ok..maybe you mistyped and forgot the "pod" part. :happy:

Btw, really there is no point in hacking your Touch anymore. With the Appstore, all the Apps you need are pretty much free. The only reason I keep mine hacked is for Installulous (Free Appstore Apps) so I don't have to pay for any Apps.

hacking iPhone/touch

User Info Menu

itouch is easier to type then ipod touch, anyway I have my 1st gen jailbroken so I can make sure that the apps I build will be installed NO MATTER WHAT, because sometimes xcode says "app already installed" when I try to build it so I just ftp the sucker into the touch and respring it and test it out

hacking iPhone/touch

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by computermatt View Post
    itouch is easier to type then ipod touch, anyway I have my 1st gen jailbroken so I can make sure that the apps I build will be installed NO MATTER WHAT, because sometimes xcode says "app already installed" when I try to build it so I just ftp the sucker into the touch and respring it and test it out

I never have the problem, but then again I do not use my Ipod for much anymore besides for listening to music, and the occasional web browsing or IMing.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast