User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: How To Hack/Jailbreak Iphone/iPod Touch

HONDA 450R RIDER

User Info Menu

Re: How To Hack/Jailbreak Iphone/iPod Touch

Quote Originally Posted by SoCoM fOoLiO View Post
    Is there quickpwn 4 macs???
    Yep,do u want me to give u the link to download it? It will depend on what Firmware you are on
    Quote Originally Posted by unknownENEMY View Post
    Isn't this your two favorite things? Well other than sex and ATV's? :haha:
    http://www.consolediscussions.com/forum/showthread.php?p=61597#post61597
    [I][U][B][SIZE=4][COLOR=Red]Tommygunzz

How To Hack/Jailbreak Iphone/iPod Touch

User Info Menu

Were is the one for 2.1.1!!!

Taste The Rainbow!

User Info Menu

N00bie_Haxor google it and you will fine as i did
    if i helped u dont rep+ give me a Apple, Grapes are ok to GIVE ME ITEMS HERE!!!!!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by N00bie_Haxor View Post
    Were is the one for 2.1.1!!!
    Quickpwn.com buddy. ;)

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

I have a jailbroken Iphone but I did not jailbreak it personally (friend did it for me). But i have downloaded QuickPwn and the update and i need to know if there is any downsides do jailbreaking the iPhone, such as possibly bricking it, or messing it up in any way? I have AT&T now and i would like to keep that service (if that is possible after jailbreak) and i was wondering if there was anyway AT&T could see that i had homebrew apps because ive heard they can monitor your phone and shut down your service if they see you have anything like that (installer, cydia).

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sneaky Poptart View Post
    I have a jailbroken Iphone but I did not jailbreak it personally (friend did it for me). But i have downloaded QuickPwn and the update and i need to know if there is any downsides do jailbreaking the iPhone, such as possibly bricking it, or messing it up in any way? I have AT&T now and i would like to keep that service (if that is possible after jailbreak) and i was wondering if there was anyway AT&T could see that i had homebrew apps because ive heard they can monitor your phone and shut down your service if they see you have anything like that (installer, cydia).
    there aren't really any risks, apple can't see if u have cydia or installer installed, it's impossible to brick the iphone by updating it

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

ok cool so just revert back to original firmware if you have problems with it and have to turn it in? The only reason i ask is becuase he said in his post "Hope cry and pray that this will work! as it is prepared for Jailbreak!" thats the only reason i was worried. I found a statement saying something also that i was worried about:

"you need to be aware that iPhone firmware 2.2 breaks Turbo SIm (in case you are using it) - the hardware method to unlock iPhone 3G so if Dev team's software method which is still in beta does not work you might not be able to use your iPhone 3G."

I know the newest firmware is 2.2.1 but i am still running 2.2 as i believe. so this worries me.

User Info Menu

Everytime I load up quickpwn and get to the part where I choose my firmware, the ipod does not show up on the left side, I choose the fimeware, it loads for a second and than nothing happens. Help me!

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123