User Tag List

Thread: Who wants to help out a noob??

Who wants to help out a noob??

User Info Menu

I want to learn about hacking FTB2 and no I don't just want codes, I want to learn how to make them myself.

Things I don't know: What porting a code is, What jokering a code is, How to use pspBricker properly (cant get it to turn off without deleting the .txt file) and tons of other stuff. I really want help so can someone point me in the right direction?

User Info Menu

Re: Who wants to help out a noob??

Porting is taking a code from lower patch and making it work on the current by finding the new adress and reversing the hex values 4 times.

Jokering is making a code only active when you hold a certain button, eg
    No Restrictions to No Restrictions jokered to [ ]

To use a psp bricker you need pspbricker.prx or bakon.prx to get it activated
    You also need game.txt with either ms0:/seplugins/pspbricker.prx
    or ms0:/seplugins/bakon.prx. On top of that you need the animation itself labled pspbricker.txt

Inside pspbricker.txt is your current animation(s) and needs to start with a special symbol that looks like þ

Dont forget to activate your pspbricker.prx/bakon.prx first

p.s. Prophecyman is a no life piece of shit that cant do anything to feel good about himself except boot people with his noob boots when they find out hes OSKing.

User Info Menu

Thanks for the defs... but I want to know how to make my own NitePR codes for FTB2.. is there any software I need to do it or can just make them with NitePR?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Alpagio View Post
    Thanks for the defs... but I want to know how to make my own NitePR codes for FTB2.. is there any software I need to do it or can just make them with NitePR?
    If you want to learn how to make code go to ''JohnnyMcKinney's Port Helper'' it helped me alottt!

User Info Menu

And I can help you with it all

~~~+++P~R~o~D~i~G~y+++~~~

User Info Menu

Um.. I'd give you the link but that'd be advertising.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Alpagio View Post
    I want to learn about hacking FTB2 and no I don't just want codes, I want to learn how to make them myself.

Things I don't know: What porting a code is, What jokering a code is, How to use pspBricker properly (cant get it to turn off without deleting the .txt file) and tons of other stuff. I really want help so can someone point me in the right direction?
    lol if u cant get pspbricker to work, it will take u a long time to understand coding...
    Ftb2 name: _-CHRONiC-420-_
    Clan: [M87ELR]
    SNiPE!!!!

x|CoRRup+][ProPhE+|x

User Info Menu

lol im a pspBricker EXPERT
    `'=-_.,»P®ØPHÊ©ÿ«,._-+'`

User Info Menu

So who ever wants to help me out PM me