Hey guys,

I have recently been trying to make a code for mohh2 in the map "sewers". This is one of my favorite maps. But in this map there are 2 different sides, one for the allies, and one for the axis. They are exactly the same. Everyone respawns on an elevated section on their side (allies or axis). I call this place the base (allies's base, and axis's base). It is impossible to get in the enemy's base. (If you are on the allies it is imposible for you to get to the place where the axis people respawn. unless you use custom jump.) But I am trying to make a code that will allow you to respawn in the enemy's base. So this is the way that I am trying to find the code. I want you to tell me if I am right or wrong and if I am wrong I want you to tell me the way that I should be doing it. I am trying to find all of the coordinates of me while I am in the enemy's base. Just like a coordinate grid, only this one has an extra one, z. z is depth. So I am trying to find the y-coordinate, x-coordinate, and the z-coordinate of me while I am in the enemy's base. After I find all of these I will switch to the other team (so that I am oposed to the team that I made the coordinates for) and enable the codes. Then I will pull the pin on a grenade and die and if everything works as planned I should be in the enemy's base.

I know that this is kind of complicated and I am glad that you at least tried to read this all. I would really apreciate it if someone would tell me if this is the right way to go about doing this. Thanks,
13gentj