User Tag List

Thread: NFS : Carbon

NFS : Carbon

User Info Menu

Question NFS : Carbon

yo

err, browsing this forum, this mostly looks like a Socom forum, but, um, I guess this is the right place to post...

yo, I have the game Need For Speed : Carbon Own the City
    And I have an online problem.
    Before I go in it, I am running CFW 5.50Gen A Full on a Slim PSP.
    I actually had CFW 5.00M33-6 but upgraded due to the people telling me at another site that's what I needed to fix my problem.

Anyway, I am tired of re-writing this, but here it goes:

I can't play any games online. YES I am able to see people or games, but here's my problem.

My friend has started a new clan, for NFS and I wanted to join his clan. I already own the game, but in ISO format (or CSO I can't remember if I compressed it) because I gave it away but made a backup of it.

Anyway I made a account, and I am able to get online. He sends me a message in-game saying come join my room.

I go in lobby, but I don't see any games with his name? Nor do I see him in the Online Player List, but he's online. So I created a game and asked him to join, then he sends me a message saying he could not find my room, nor see me.

I'm wondering, if it has anything to do with me having CFW? Cause he has a Phat PSP and not running CFW. And he mention it might be conflicting or not allowing me to see him.
    Strange, because I see other people, and their games, and I was actually able to join one and race someone.

Then he noted they might also have CFW which is why I was able to play agaisnt them, or see them.

Getting help from everywhere I go, no body seems to help me. I dunno if that is the case, but I'm kinda scared to just go out and buy the UMD and just update to OFW.
    well for 1.) What if that's not the problem and I am still not able to play with him?
    2.) Also means I would need to revert back to CFW when wanted to play Socom FTB2, not that I'm much of a hacker, But I'm sick of these wannbe hacker n00bs booting me just because I am that good. So I always gotta keep my Anti-boots on.
    3.) My computer is being a bi*ch and won't inject the IPL needed for the MMS to work. I dunno why it worked before, I bricked my PSP and my computer did it. Now its saying Invalid Drive Handle. Which from my expereince, no fix to that.

So yea, I really don't want to go to OFW.
    There most be a fix to this, or some help?

Thanks in advanced for those who help me.
    And before you say, I have no cheats for NFS nor do I activate NitePR.

User Info Menu

Cool Re: NFS : Carbon

try to run the MMS MAKER AS administrator i recommend using RainsUltraLiteMMS

User Info Menu

Re: NFS : Carbon

1.) Thanks for the response
    2.) I am using RainsMMS and RainsUltraLite
    3.) I tried both "run as administrator" and the secret admin account on vista

----Added 25/7/2009 at 5:45 PM----
    ok

the mms is working

However, this is still a problem
    My friend says theres only 31 people online
    I see 15

whats wrong + please help, I really wanna play
    I disabled all plugins ect...

could it be the verison of ISO?
    I might have a europe
    is this possible

User Info Menu

i know
    download the psp key cleaner
    http://dl.qj.net/KeyCleaner-v1.4-PSP...4576/catid/190

it will scan your psp for errors and fix em

User Info Menu

Just did.
    It detected 0 errors

Also, I had the game...It was 300MB
    my friend gave me a link to the same game but it was 800MB!!!!

So, tonight imma see if that was the problem and if I could play online

User Info Menu

i tried downloading the scanner and it said data corupted. i didnt have the game150 folder anymore so i just made one. what should i do?