User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: psp slim 2002 5.51 hacking help

psp slim 2002 5.51 hacking help

User Info Menu

Question psp slim 2002 5.51 hacking help

i need to ask a few questions on haxking a slim psp.. i only have the phat an my brother wants hid haxked but doesn know how..

1) can i use my phat pandora battery for a 1001 to hack a slim psp?

2) his psp is on 5.51.. is it still or currently able to hacked?

3) if anyone has a guide strictly for hackng a 2000 i would help alot.

i havent done this in a lng time and dont really want to mess it up for him. i rep for help givin. thanks.
    [SIZE="2"]100h post on January 31!! Rep +and donate if I helped at all. [/SIZE]

User Info Menu

Re: psp slim 2002 5.51 hacking help

Uh yes my friend has hacked his psp slim with a phat battery but when I tried it it didn't work if u want make ur own pandora out of his batt it's alot easier to make then a 1000 pandora. After u do that just combine the batt and magic memory stick turn on holding L and install

User Info Menu

also if someone has th acual name of the program i need to downgrade and pandora for the slim psp it would help. everything i searc in google just comes up about the mohh exploit..

That Guy

User Info Menu

Yes, a phat pandoras CAN be used on a slim. Mind you the other way around will cause a brick. Now what you need to do is use the JigKick (pandoras) batter and the MMS to run Despertar del Cementario. That should do the trick.

OR There is a different easier way. I can go into that if you want?

Oh and before you try this tell me what PSP he has. Such as a vader, god of war, is it old is it new. That stuff. I need to tell you if you have the incompatable motherboard before you waste your time and get bricked.

User Info Menu

its the white vader psp. its about seven monts old. he got it for his biryhday last decemeber. its runnng offical 5.51 firmware

That Guy

User Info Menu

Awesome. Vader PSPs do not have the unhackable mobo. So what you need to do, since your version update disallows exploits, is make a pandoras battery. You can buy or make one. For intructions on making one check here: http://www.consolediscussions.com/fo...andora-t11817/

User Info Menu

k sweet.. i have to make a pandora with a slim battery? cuz i have my pandora for thw phat psp stil.. can i use that?

That Guy

User Info Menu

Oh yeah. Of course. Phat pandoras works with slim. Slim pandoras on a phat bricks. But you are all good. I assume you have a MMS then? If so all you need to do is use them to install a CFW.

User Info Menu

k cool. yea lol i have three. i just need to download the actual tool for downgrading. thanks for all the help so far man.

That Guy

User Info Menu

Yup, no problem. Need anymore help let me know.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast