Thread: HELP

HELP

User Info Menu

Question HELP

Were do you put the codes into? plz help me

HELP

User Info Menu

Re: HELP

first you need cfw, and a cheat device such as NitePR or MKULTRA etc, once you have that then we will tell ya.
    11-10-2008!I joined exactly one year before MW2 !

senior newbie XD

User Info Menu

if you have nitepr go to psp/seplugins/nitepr if you dont have a text file named UCUS-98645 make one and put it in there

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car. \,,/, rock on \,,/,

Unique

User Info Menu

wow..... this shows the amount of detail we provide. are there guides on this site that explain this in complete detail. with some of this custom firmware stuff people are VERY vague. if there are, dylan, you gotta look on the site.

HELP

User Info Menu

Oh GOD, please help us... Not ANOTHER noob trying to hack... Once a noob starts to hack, he won't stop because he thinks he is "1337" and pwns everyone without dieing...
    +7Cnights Supporter+

Unique

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by devilboy6262 View Post
    Oh GOD, please help us... Not ANOTHER noob trying to hack... Once a noob starts to hack, he won't stop because he thinks he is "1337" and pwns everyone without dieing...
    you have a point. most questions like this start all the same. he probably doesn't have cfw. people with cfw already know how to add cheats etc.

HELP

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Ounikao View Post
    you have a point. most questions like this start all the same. he probably doesn't have cfw. people with cfw already know how to add cheats etc.
    not always, but they have an idea what they have to do, and they should know about the plugins folder, so yeah he most likely doesn't have cfw already.
    11-10-2008!I joined exactly one year before MW2 !

HELP

User Info Menu

use the god damn search function, it's here for a reason, use it!!! Don't post a thread unless you know it isn't something that's already been covered

CLOSED