User Tag List

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Coding

PURE AWSOMENESS

User Info Menu

Re: Coding

just go to the ps2dis tutorials its helpful.

Coding

User Info Menu

write shit in C++ or C or VB, that's real coding!

Coding

User Info Menu

well...i do know a little c++. i know html pretty fluently. could some one help me and not criticize me? please?

MiLk = Da BoMb

User Info Menu

C++ and python and htlm r fun to learn and use ;) ill make some tuts one day... write now im focusing on tutorials for psp :P

Coding

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Drillblade View Post
    Lol no problem... give me about 20 seconds to go to the forum that ALREADY HAS IT ALL TYPED OUT... And ill say its mine. *snickers* haha. Theres like 3? I believe

*snickers* Drill you dont know anything about coding do you? the tuts on this website dont even make a dent in MIPS, the best tut for coding is about 500 pages worth of Abobe PDF reading, so stop posting stuff when you dont know anything... and anyways, using Nitepr to make codes isnt coding it is just searching for pre existing things and manipulating them. PS2Dis is where you make codes and manipulate them

Coding

User Info Menu

noeffexs handbook im guessin dats wat u mean by pdf file i never read it so idk if it helps
    Get At Me Bl4Ck.KiD... Aka BK
    Future Rapper - Spits Fire
    Psp Coder - Mips, C
    Web Designer - HTML, Javascript, Some PHP
    Computer Programmer - Currently Learning C/C++, Visual Basic, Pascal, Brainfuck, Python, Ruby

MiLk = Da BoMb

User Info Menu

no his handbook is like 8 pages and it was made a few years ago :P

Coding

User Info Menu

well could u give it to me? and where could i get ps2dis?

PURE AWSOMENESS

User Info Menu

heres the ps2dis and just go to the ps2dis tutorial section and it`ll teach u basic mips. ;)
    Attached Files Attached Files

Coding

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Fallintears View Post
    *snickers* Drill you dont know anything about coding do you? the tuts on this website dont even make a dent in MIPS, the best tut for coding is about 500 pages worth of Abobe PDF reading, so stop posting stuff when you dont know anything... and anyways, using Nitepr to make codes isnt coding it is just searching for pre existing things and manipulating them. PS2Dis is where you make codes and manipulate them
    Both are the same thing. One just makes it more simplistic.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast