User Tag List

Thread: MMS+Pandoras Battery problems

MMS+Pandoras Battery problems

User Info Menu

Okay so here goes:

I recently bought a Pandoras battery and mms combo off of pandora battery buys, then i found out, after i got it that the magic memory stick was EMPTY.
    I went to the pirate bay, got rains mms maker and just recently got it to mms my memory stick[i used a card reader, my psp is bricked] then i plugged my psp in, charged my pandora, took my pandora out, upplugged my psp, put the mms in ,then the pandora, while holding L...the screen and backlight lit up, thats all...then it shut off[my psp] what do i do??? oh yea, i am using DCv7 w/ 4.01 m33-2 as my target CFW

I BRICKED IT UPGRADING TO 5.50 gen WITH A LOW BATTERY
    Last edited by Trinity; 10-04-2009 at 12:23 AM.

User Info Menu

Re: MMS+Pandoras Battery problems

sry buddy but you cant hakk 4.01 standerd firmware:sad:...it has to have a standerd fw lower than 4.00:devil:

User Info Menu

Try a different magic memory stick maker..

I went through like 5 different ones and found out only one of them works for me especially for vista. It's actually Rain's Magic Memory Stick Maker v006.. The custom firmware in it installs 4.01 M33 but i actually changed it to install 5.00 M33...

Try that and see if it'll work for you.. Remember, it's version v006..

Goodluck. :taz:

Please don't be afraid to Rep +

User Info Menu

it got corrupted. could you xfer it to me via xfire[if you have one that is]???