User Tag List

Thread: Pandora HELP

Pandora HELP

User Info Menu

Pandora HELP

I will explain how it all started. When I bought my PS3 I let my little brother have my PSP it for the time being. Ok then when I wanted to use the PSP to watch Saw III, turns out it's freezing. It don't freeze completely, it was like huge laggyass framerate. So I go to the PSP XMB menu and it's still has the framerate issues. After turning it on and off like a million times my solution is to UNHACK my PSP. ok so I went to the 5.00 OFW again, now my PSP works (i'm so happy!) Now it turns out that somehow my little brother fucked up my pandora's battery and I tried turning it to a normal one but when I did it still didn't work. My fat pandora battery is now forever useless because it won't charge or do anything at all. 2 months before this happened I hacked my friends PSP succesfully and luckily he still has it running smoothly. Now here is my question. What program should I use to hack my normal battery through my friends PSP? Help would be greatly appreciated.
    If you want to add me my PSN is De_La_Mara. I don't use my PSP anymore unless I want to hear music or watch videos and stuff. Make you choice.

Pandora HELP

User Info Menu

Re: Pandora HELP

your trying to turn your normal battery into a pandora?
    FTB2 online name: ColdMedicine
    Code:
    01000011 01101111 01101100 01100100 01001101 01100101 01100100 01101001 01100011 01101001 01101110 01100101
    C:\Users\Public\sigjumpstyle\jumpstyle.jp

Pandora HELP

User Info Menu

Wink Re: Pandora HELP

Quote Originally Posted by Flpilot
    your trying to turn your normal battery into a pandora?

Yes, Flpilot, he is. Only with his computer.

EDIT: OH SHIT! I feel stupid!

I read the question wrong...

I attached a file which will give your friend a "Ultimate VSH Menu." There will be a option to change your battery type in this case to a Pandora. Install it by putting it in your "\PSP\GAME\" folder. So just put your battery in his PSP, turn it on, go to game, memory stick, and hit X on the installer. The PSP will restart. When it does press Select go down to convert battery and press D-Pad Right then hit X. Wait 10 seconds then press Select once more. Turn off his PSP and take your newly created Pandora Battery out and Tuhh-Daaa! Please Rep+ =]

Oh yeah... and might wanna crank up your CPU Speed, which can also be done from the VSH Menu.

===Left for Refrence===
    • Honestly, you would need a battery reader. For those of you who are to stupid to get the joke, I was making a reference to a card reader.

• The only other way I can think of besides magically running your PSP of your computer is to put a code on a UMD named UMD9660.rar (make sure it can be opened with WinRAR) to flash a backup of your flash's that you should of saved while it was modded or since yours is fucked up I could give you a working one. But because you don't have a VSH menu to change your USB Device to UMD... Your screwed. So yeah....

Although never tried these you might so I'm going to list them anyway.

• Change a flash drive to auto-run (by the DOS when your computer turns on (for XP, I'm not sure about Vista))a autorun.bat file that flashes your saved flash memory's or since yours if fucked up I could give you a working one. When your writing the code make sure that you don't have to press anything if just starts flashing and reboots when its finished. Although to do this you need your USB Cable, an adapter to connect two USB <The head of it that goes into your computer> and another USB 'extension cable' Connect the the USB Cables together with the adapter. Plug the one that goes into your PSP, into your PSP... then the other end into your Flash Drive. I assume you must take out your Memory Stick and select "USB Connection" in you XMB.

• Last but not least you could put the files on your MMS in your "\PSP\GAME\UPDATE" folder as a EBOOT.PBP.

What all those do IN THEORY is... well... the same thing as a pandora. So IN THEORY all of these should work.

Please Rep+ = ]
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by S2h6699; 11-14-2009 at 08:01 PM. Reason: Orginized it
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic of HITB
    get... 1) a mini fridge | 2) A toilet installed in your room | 3) a closet full of non-perishable foods | 4) Lyscol ( who needs showers anyway?) | 5) tons of books articles lectures zines etc etc

Dont leave your room...EVER... AND I MEAN EVER
    Damned six line limit! *NERD RAGE*

MiLk = Da BoMb

User Info Menu

use psptool? on a hacked psp? it will work trust me... as long as the psp can write to the battery eeprom or what ever it is lol :P

Pandora HELP

User Info Menu

Lol you first problem with the framerate. Just open ur m33 menu/ gen whatever u got then turn the clock speed or something like that to default.

Today 08:35 PM] SmokeyG12: oo i thought he was try to spell grabbed lol
    [Today 08:33 PM] CoDeX: WHO THE F*CK PUT THAT "G" THERE?
    [Today 08:31 PM] Djlatino: lol IMMA GRAPE YOU IN THE MOUTH

._________.

User Info Menu

i would have to agree. the cpu is probably set to 60. set it to 333 and the lag should be gone
    _____

Pandora HELP

User Info Menu

I must agree with the other posts on the thread, it's probably just your framerate, go and change it in the m33 menu. Turn completely off and while turning on hold L, once it's booted up I believe it's under advanced, set it to default.

+Rep

site n00b

User Info Menu

yeah but since you already went to OFW, what i would do is just use your friends battery to hack your psp then just go back to using the one you already have thats normal

Pandora HELP

User Info Menu

thanks guys i fixed it. by the way, it wasnt the framerate that was the problem, it was something to do with the firmware. problem solved though.
    If you want to add me my PSN is De_La_Mara. I don't use my PSP anymore unless I want to hear music or watch videos and stuff. Make you choice.