User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: SOCOM FTB 2 online hacking help, please

SOCOM FTB 2 online hacking help, please

User Info Menu

Hey, I just got my pandora, cfw and nitepr yesterday. I got all these sweet codes and they all work fine for AD-HOC with my brother. But when I go online, Ill kill a person or two and get kicked. Can I have codes or instructions on how to prevent this? Thanks in advance

User Info Menu

Re: SOCOM FTB 2 online hacking help, please

I recommend you using the codes from the FTB2 No Ban/Error Codes forum. That should help you in finding safe codes that are usable without the annoyance of being banned.

+Rep

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Skanky...Muffin View Post
    I recommend you using the codes from the FTB2 No Ban/Error Codes forum. That should help you in finding safe codes that are usable without the annoyance of being banned.
    Thanks for the reply, and I always have used codes from there. After I kill some people, I get put back in the lobby, where everythings blank. Same with the breifing room or whatever its called. Again thanks for the reply, but im still in some trouble

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Rynds1 View Post
    Thanks for the reply, and I always have used codes from there. After I kill some people, I get put back in the lobby, where everythings blank. Same with the breifing room or whatever its called. Again thanks for the reply, but im still in some trouble
    Oh, do you have anti-35 enabled whenever you use these codes? That may be your problem
    and if not, is it specific codes or all of the codes?

+Rep

User Info Menu

I have 2 anti-35s on, a regular one and a routine one (i have no idea the difference) Can you post me like a list of safe codes? That would be awesome
    Last edited by Rynds1; 02-20-2010 at 01:59 AM.

User Info Menu

I have 2 anti-35s on, a regular one and a routine one (i have no idea the difference) Can you post me like a list of safe codes? That would be awesome
    There's your problem. What happens is, Anti-35's technically sign you offline so that your name cannot become banned because it's not online. When turning on an Anti-35 you can't switch rooms or play games in full. I use my anti-35's as safety precautions when I'm testing out codes and stuff.

Johnny made a pretty decent list right Here. Testing codes is very important when you first get out there. but try not suing your anti-35's and see what happens.

+Rep

User Info Menu

There's your problem. What happens is, Anti-35's technically sign you offline so that your name cannot become banned because it's not online. When turning on an Anti-35 you can't switch rooms or play games in full. I use my anti-35's as safety precautions when I'm testing out codes and stuff.

Johnny made a pretty decent list right Here. Testing codes is very important when you first get out there. but try not suing your anti-35's and see what happens.
    Again, thanks for your reply, but when I take my anti-35s off wont I get the anti 35 error? Or are those codes anti 35?

User Info Menu

Again, thanks for your reply, but when I take my anti-35s off wont I get the anti 35 error? Or are those codes anti 35?
    No necessarily, try to not use anti-35 with inf health on. Test that for me and if you still freeze then we know it's a deeper problem. If it doesn't freeze you then it's probably just the anti-35s.
    All the codes I gave you in the other thread before shouldn't ban you.

+Rep

User Info Menu

No necessarily, try to not use anti-35 with inf health on. Test that for me and if you still freeze then we know it's a deeper problem. If it doesn't freeze you then it's probably just the anti-35s.
    All the codes I gave you in the other thread before shouldn't ban you.
    Well, in the like you gave me check out the top of the page. It says all the codes should ban you unless you use anti-35. But then again I have no idea :blink:. But about the health and no 35 thing, I got a 35 error

User Info Menu

Well, in the like you gave me check out the top of the page. It says all the codes should ban you unless you use anti-35. But then again I have no idea :blink:. But about the health and no 35 thing, I got a 35 error
    Really?! That's strange... Well my next suggestion would be to only use one anti-35 and not use both. The ones that froze you are probably just reacting to what your anti-35 is doing and freezing you. my recommendation is use the codes that you need when you need them, not all the time and just put on anti-35. Just my suggestion.

+Rep

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast