Thread: NitePR, PSP Slim, 3.90M33-3 Problem

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    NitePR, PSP Slim, 3.90M33-3 Problem

User Info Menu

Angry NitePR, PSP Slim, 3.90M33-3 Problem

Hey everyone,

I am running cfw 3.90 M33-3 on my newly bought Psp Slim

I am having problems trying to get NitePR to run on it. (I use to have NitePR on my Phat PSP but I traded that psp in for the slim :( R.I.P. My Phat Psp xD )

Anyways, ya so I tried 2 versions of NitePR so far on my slim. Rev K Stable and Rev J. So far, no good.

Rev K:
    Tried the "3.71 M33 Only" folder. --- Says tap home blabla I tap home twice go to hit vol + - nothing happens. NitePR seems to just unload.

Tried the "All Other Firmware" folder. --- The game never actually loads. When I click the UMD from the XMB a black screen loads. Power stays on, it does not freeze/turn off, its just a black screen. No buttons work, the home button does not work. Have to manually shut down.

Rev J:
    Says tap home blabla I tap home twice go to hit vol + - nothing happens. NitePR seems to just unload.

I am using the new 1.4 patch code list. Anyone know the problem???

I tried searching this prob. Couldn't find anything thou.

Thanks a lot for the help.
    ~~DaMieN~~:banghead:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    EDiT

Still having the same problem BUT if you are reading this and have this problem and are mad that you cant play socom online without cheating/running hacks (like OMG) you can use Dark Alex's "Time Machine" to run 3.60 m33 on the psp and enable NitePR and load up socom.

EDiT
    It just randomly started working now, IDK what the problem was before but its all good now, up and runnin on 3.90 m33-3
    Last edited by Damien; 05-13-2008 at 09:58 PM.
    ~~DaMieN~~