User Tag List

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: How to "hack" a school revisited by Zeus

User Info Menu

Re: How to "hack" a school revisited by -.Z3U5.-

no, we can try to use our jump drives, but it doesnt work. we cant access them.

Light up the Darkness - Bob Marley

How to "hack" a school revisited by Zeus

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 7h3.4v3nGeD.0n3 View Post
    no, we can try to use our jump drives, but it doesnt work. we cant access them.
    Floppy Disks won't be blocked. They NEED them for some things. Same thing with Discs. You can't just put software on them without them.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

User Info Menu

dang man your smart

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Marimbas13 View Post
    dang man your smart
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

I love you, I love you"
    All through the town.

Life is never fair

User Info Menu

ughhh the only thing that I can't find out is my schools <domain>......

How to &quot;hack&quot; a school revisited by Zeus

User Info Menu

When you log on or before you log on it normally asks you if you want to log into a work station or network go to network and login it will probably tell you something about connecting to domain or what ever it is.

I love you, I love you"
    All through the town.

Life is never fair

User Info Menu

Well everyone in the school logs on as the same username with no password. Then a box appears connecting to the Districs Network. It should be somewhere's in that box right?

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

My school is a technical/vocational school. I can use my flashdrive to get to command prompt but they have a program called eye something (cant remember) but it is there so they can monitor what you are doing on the desktops or the laptops. is there a way i can disable this program before opening command prompt, so they cant see what im doing. I can always disconnect from the server but then i have to work offline (although they cannot see me, it will say no responce on their computers), i would like to work online while doing this and still not be seen or caught.

How to &quot;hack&quot; a school revisited by Zeus

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sneaky poptart View Post
    My school is a technical/vocational school. I can use my flashdrive to get to command prompt but they have a program called eye something (cant remember) but it is there so they can monitor what you are doing on the desktops or the laptops. is there a way i can disable this program before opening command prompt, so they cant see what im doing. I can always disconnect from the server but then i have to work offline (although they cannot see me, it will say no responce on their computers), i would like to work online while doing this and still not be seen or caught.
    Its probably called "Eagle Eye Monitoring" Or something of the such. The only way I know to get around it is get on another persons account or just use the local account on the computer, use the /interactive time "cmd.exe" to like 1 minute after the time it is now then run explorer from it and end the other then you have to end the process from task manager ( CTRL + ALT + DEL ) find eagle something or eye something and press delete on it in the processes tab. They probably won't find out right away they can't monitor 100 computers at a time.

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

alright, ill try it out. luckily they dont block Console Discussions so i can check back here for tutorials lol.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast