User Tag List

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast

Thread: How to "hack" a school revisited by Zeus

How to "hack" a school revisited by Zeus

User Info Menu

Re: How to "hack" a school revisited by Zeus

hey hey

[IMG]file:///C:/DOCUME%7E1/MARIRO%7E1/LOCALS%7E1/Temp/msohtml1/01/clip_image002.jpg[/IMG]

User Info Menu

i did the command prompt one and it somehow got detected and teacher say so the bell rang and i ran (good thing it was friday)...

Rawr im a Bear

User Info Menu

haha sicko :) hmm I kinda cant get past blocks as zeus said my school blocks EVERYTHING after a kid made a pic of some mexican chick and sent all computers =/ and some kid putting lemon party as all computers homescreen HAHA was mad funny but ehh... Its not possible they blocked EVERYTHING even google video (think thats unblocked now) but mad strict about it.. Can someone make a app or something to get past it on ipod xD or tell me how i can from my house and go on any site on ipod.. for aim I use Aimonpsp.com hmm IM+ app.. Myspace APP hmm face book aPP the myspace one u just dont get most of pics but works.. =/ who knows
    SiNiST3R-Sp4rK and Ultima fan :)

REP++ if You liked my post and I shall rep u back
    Today, 05:03 PM 400 posts reached :) (saturday may 23 2009)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bearrr View Post
    haha sicko :) hmm I kinda cant get past blocks as zeus said my school blocks EVERYTHING after a kid made a pic of some mexican chick and sent all computers =/ and some kid putting lemon party as all computers homescreen HAHA was mad funny but ehh... Its not possible they blocked EVERYTHING even google video (think thats unblocked now) but mad strict about it.. Can someone make a app or something to get past it on ipod xD or tell me how i can from my house and go on any site on ipod.. for aim I use Aimonpsp.com hmm IM+ app.. Myspace APP hmm face book aPP the myspace one u just dont get most of pics but works.. =/ who knows
    Put a portable Firefox 3 on a USB Stick and plug it into your school computers you should be able to use Firefox to browse what ever you want.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

Rawr im a Bear

User Info Menu

Nao that dont even work :P

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

Try to find or host proxy sites, they are better if they are private. Hopefully if your the only one using it the school wont block it because there will not be many hits on the site.

Rawr im a Bear

User Info Menu

They block almost anything xD idk how to make a proxy (I am able to host tho).. here look this my proxy...

bearsot.no-ip.org:90 [Don't- go - to- out side- Links- unless- safe-] hmm This not advertising.. since its noting I trying to GET OUT THERE.. its simply showing and asking help in a way

t3h n00b 34t4h

User Info Menu

lol you dont need to type command.com you can just type command in the notepad >.>

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by edavreda View Post
    lol you dont need to type command.com you can just type command in the notepad >.>
    Either or.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

User Info Menu

Nice Zeus,did this trick long b4 this thread,but thnx.

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2345 LastLast