User Tag List

Thread: How to REALLY mess with a school

How to REALLY mess with a school

User Info Menu

This is an easy and powerful tool.

If you have a blank CD, an ISO burning program, and a school with Windows XP/Vista on its computers, then congrats! You can really fuck with a school.

First off, download this and if you don't have an ISO burner, I suggest FreeISOBurner.
    Once you have burned the ISO onto a disc, you're half way done. Restart you're school computer and as it is loading, tap F12 a few times. You will hear a beep and the computer will take you to your boot options. Pop the CD into the CD drive and choose to boot from the CD Drive. You will see a bunch of shit pop up. Just tap enter when you see it stops loading directories and such, (All the words and characters and shit.) and the program will guide you with the rest. Once you finish, make sure to hit "q" to quit and type "y" to save your work.

Now you're probably wondering, 'What the fuck did I just do?' Well, here's your answer: On the log in screen, put your username as "Administrator" and click the drop box and choose "[Computername]- This Computer" and hit enter. Voila! You have access to the computer's (not network's) Admin account. Now you can install shit and not have any restrictions. (Websites are still blocked though.)

User Info Menu

Re: How to REALLY mess with a school

SWEEEEETTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hellz yeah no more boring CMD hax for me Ill use this now!!

User Info Menu

My school uses a batch script to delete files we not supposed to have in the startup folder. I made a counter to it:
    Code:
    echo off
    exit FIXICONS.BAT
    exit
    I already put that bitch in startup folder on a few computer on certain accounts so this would be kinda useless to me as I can also disable their spying software "SynchronEyes 7.0", by force. I also found a admin account that has no password so this is pretty useless but I will rip a CD just in case ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic of HITB
    get... 1) a mini fridge | 2) A toilet installed in your room | 3) a closet full of non-perishable foods | 4) Lyscol ( who needs showers anyway?) | 5) tons of books articles lectures zines etc etc

Dont leave your room...EVER... AND I MEAN EVER
    Damned six line limit! *NERD RAGE*

User Info Menu

That looks like a lot of work, they'll have you in jail by the time your done setting it up.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by pspguy1234290 View Post
    That looks like a lot of work, they'll have you in jail by the time your done setting it up.
    Is that supposed to be a joke?

The worst thing they can do is "ban you from the computer room", and maybe give you some detention, happened to a mate of mine. Unless you have a dick disciplinarian, you're not going anywhere near jail.

User Info Menu

Well seems like it is very unlikely (Literally near impossible) to get caught since it is not even using a server to be cracked into. Its just the computer not any internet of any sort. The only way to get caught is if your teacher sees you or if your downloading stuff..
    The game...

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Bromatosoup View Post
    Well seems like it is very unlikely (Literally near impossible) to get caught since it is not even using a server to be cracked into. Its just the computer not any internet of any sort. The only way to get caught is if your teacher sees you or if your downloading stuff..
    Yeah using AT's method you aren't going to get caught. This doesn't even connect to the school server, so they can't be monitoring you. As for the teacher, just don't let them see and you are in the clean.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.