User Tag List

Thread: NfS credit hack

1zz

User Info Menu

NfS credit hack

this is what you do. Go to my computer then your Cdrive then find the file Electronic Arts or EA games(i dont remember witch).Then find NFS Most Wanted.then look for the folder named credits.after you do that find the doc that says english...theres 2 english 1s i dont remeber witch 1 you do it in but it wont hurt anything if you change both. once your in the doc. find somebodys name that you want to alter then delete the name and type whatever you want.then exit out and when you do itll ask you if you want to save it...click yes. then get into nfs most wanted and when you right after the title screen where it tells you to press any button and you chosse what profile you want(if you have more then 1 profile) go to the options icon(all the way to the right) then go to the credits icon(all the way on the right in options). after you pull up the credits wait for the name that you alterd and whatever you typed will be there instead of the name that was there.Its a cool hack because you can make yourself the lead programmer or whatever you want(although it doesnt do anything else) but its still fun to do and stuff.well i hope you like it :)

----Added 19/8/2010 at 1:58 PM----
    and to my knowlage im the 1st one to do this or at least post it online so im taking full credit for it.Thanks

----Added 19/8/2010 at 2:01 PM----
    I screwed up on the tread name.it should be NFS Most wnated credit hack...Sorry

altough it might work on other NFS versions.?.
    Last edited by NinjaArmy36; 08-19-2010 at 03:02 PM.

If i helped please rep me ^,donate points,or "thank me".
    Thanks,
    xXNINJAXx