User Info Menu

Re: Droid Bionic on AT&T or T-Mobile

Got it working on ics

- - - - - Double Post - - - - -

Just gotta change a few things in the build probs xda has the guide

Droid Bionic on AT&T or T-Mobile

User Info Menu

dude you are the man i did exactly what you said and it worked perfectly i in boxed you cause wasn't working but that was my bad had the wrong radioncomm version

User Info Menu

I'm trying to brick my verizon bionic droid need some help and body

User Info Menu

hi jhonny , my bionic was working fine until i update the rom to VRZ_XT875_6.7.246.XT875.Verizon.en.US_CFC_01.xml and now its no data an the signal its only one bar. can you help me please thanks

User Info Menu

Is that the latest out now? Are you saying it was unlocked and then you updated or you haven't even unlocked yet, updated, and now only one bar?

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

User Info Menu

Hi,
    Where do i find the bootloader. I've done all the steps and it now says tmobile, but when i enter my sim it still says no sim card/unknown sim

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyMcKinney View Post
    Is that the latest out now? Are you saying it was unlocked and then you updated or you haven't even unlocked yet, updated, and now only one bar?
    1 I unlock the phone with your description .Was unlocked and I used with Tmobile for like a week .the data and signal was perfect ,fast untill I update the phone after that have 1 bar of signal , data work but I cant send mms and 4g also don work

User Info Menu

Hey johnny im trying to get my droid bionic up and runnimg is there something that im missing plz help.

User Info Menu

What step are you at?

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

User Info Menu

Hey
    I followed the steps seeral times it worked he first time until i updated to ics now i have completed the process serveral times after factory resetting several times but now i only have a one bar connection with edge and cant send texts im currently trying to use trmobile i havent had any luck from anywhere. it worked perfect on gingerbread is there a way i could go back or any help?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast