User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: Stealing a password

Stealing a password

User Info Menu

Re: Stealing a password

Dude I love this one cause its a classic and works at school, and it pisses the tech staff off when there password is changed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL!

Stealing a password

User Info Menu

wat if u r not an admin??

Stealing a password

User Info Menu

This simply won't work as you all want it, its far more complicated after the updates and service packs are installed.

If you really want to know and find out someones password, get a live boot cd called "OPH Crack" burn it to a disc, and boot your pc from it, it will crack all the passwords and show you what they are...

----Added 28/4/2009 at 12:09 PM----
    Quote Originally Posted by 3lite.Crack.Head View Post
    Dude I love this one cause its a classic and works at school, and it pisses the tech staff off when there password is changed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! LOLOLOLOLOLOL!
    You cannot do this on a network based PC login system, it won't work. It MUST BE LOCAL.

So, you lieing. System networks such as schools use remote servers, from which your LOCAL PC connects to, since the domain is remote and not local, you cannot change the passwords seeing as they are not local...

So your lieing.
    Sullivan

Stealing a password

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Sullivan View Post
    This simply won't work as you all want it, its far more complicated after the updates and service packs are installed.

If you really want to know and find out someones password, get a live boot cd called "OPH Crack" burn it to a disc, and boot your pc from it, it will crack all the passwords and show you what they are...

----Added 28/4/2009 at 12:09 PM----

You cannot do this on a network based PC login system, it won't work. It MUST BE LOCAL.

So, you lieing. System networks such as schools use remote servers, from which your LOCAL PC connects to, since the domain is remote and not local, you cannot change the passwords seeing as they are not local...

So your lieing.
    It has to be local? Never knew that, you might be able to change your own password that way. But I know at my school I can just press CTRL + ALT + DEL and choose change password. My friend changed his to 'balls' last year.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

Stealing a password

User Info Menu

It works but only on XP not on Vista.

Stealing a password

User Info Menu

how can u make yourself b an admin on computer when your a limited accounT? well normally you can shut the power off really fast and then go into safe mode and change it but on my computer that will not work also the net user / add thing wont work either are there ne other wayS??

Stealing a password

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by dsballa94 View Post
    how can u make yourself b an admin on computer when your a limited accounT? well normally you can shut the power off really fast and then go into safe mode and change it but on my computer that will not work also the net user / add thing wont work either are there ne other wayS??
    Crack the admin's password with like Ophcrack or something then using his account make you an admin.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

I love you, I love you"
    All through the town.

Stealing a password

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    Yea it does you have to be admin i think.

----Added 25/8/2008 at 11:53 AM----
    Make sure you type Net (SPACE) User so Net User Carnage(LMAO) *
    u could be anything [quest,or anything] anyone can do it even the admin

Stealing a password

User Info Menu

hey zues ophcrack never heard of it can u tell me more about it and where i can download it and how it works??

Stealing a password

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by dsballa94 View Post
    hey zues ophcrack never heard of it can u tell me more about it and where i can download it and how it works??
    Ophcrack is just a password cracker, its a boot CD, you burn into CD and then you boot it and it boots into its own little thing and cracks the passwords. Im not particularly sure where to get it, there used to be a link on scriptcore.net but i believe warez are gold on there now.

I love you, I love you"
    All through the town.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234