User Tag List

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Stealing a password

Stealing a password

User Info Menu

Re: Stealing a password

pwnt.

[Today 12:00 AM] -.Z3U5.-: Quit tryig to get me to look at your big fat ass chode spinning around in circles.

Stealing a password

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BlackVenom View Post
    Wow... you're not forcing it on anyone right? And no you didn't make this tutorial, you rewrote it stripping from other tutorials, this has been on this site at least once. Also such a thing doesn't work for a hacker as you need administer accounts on pretty much all networks to run this command app. Also you need a user account to run this so it's pretty much pointless. Also don't post tutorials to things you don't understand. (Also also also also also also)...

My bad would you like me to only say it once?

Yes i did actually make this tutorial i know theres gotta be another 1 on here there just wasn't 1 in here and i tryed searching i couldn't find it. I didn't rewrite it i wrote it from scratch. I learned it about a year ago and decided to make a tutorial about it. I didn't leach this tutorial from anything.

Who cares if this works for "hackers" hacking is to devise or modify (a/the computer program/computer), usually skillfully. Yea you modified the password so this is considered hacking.

And when did i say to go over to the banks computers and do this. Its for something like your brothers or friends.

Yea i do understand this.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

Stealing a password

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by -.Z3U5.- View Post
    My bad would you like me to only say it once?

Yes i did actually make this tutorial i know theres gotta be another 1 on here there just wasn't 1 in here and i tryed searching i couldn't find it. I didn't rewrite it i wrote it from scratch. I learned it about a year ago and decided to make a tutorial about it. I didn't leach this tutorial from anything.

Who cares if this works for "hackers" hacking is to devise or modify (a/the computer program/computer), usually skillfully. Yea you modified the password so this is considered hacking.

And when did i say to go over to the banks computers and do this. Its for something like your brothers or friends.

Yea i do understand this.
    No it was repetitive and it's sad that one has to 'force' people to vote for one's self.
    You didn't write it from scratch, you wrote it from previous knowledge from another tutorial or someone showed you how to do this. Creating YOUR OWN tutorial means you were either the first to do what the tutorial guides, or the first to write the guide.

I don't know what you're talking about here:
    "Who cares if this works for "hackers""

But you're definetly not a hacker or anyone who should be considered one if you go by the predefined definition of hacking.

This is quite popular on sites where little kids like to try to "hack" their school's computers. And this is (mainly) a network hack you can just ask your brother or use se to get the password.
    ||||| RETIRED |||||
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Before asking a question try searching for it.
    Links: Forum Rules, Forum Updates, Buy VIP/Premium, My Webdesign Site, Contact Me

Stealing a password

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BlackVenom View Post
    No it was repetitive and it's sad that one has to 'force' people to vote for one's self.
    You didn't write it from scratch, you wrote it from previous knowledge from another tutorial or someone showed you how to do this. Creating YOUR OWN tutorial means you were either the first to do what the tutorial guides, or the first to write the guide.

I don't know what you're talking about here:
    "Who cares if this works for "hackers""

But you're definetly not a hacker or anyone who should be considered one if you go by the predefined definition of hacking.

This is quite popular on sites where little kids like to try to "hack" their school's computers. And this is (mainly) a network hack you can just ask your brother or use se to get the password.
    Im not forcing anyone to do anything i just said it twice.

Yea i did write it from scratch your right i did read a tutorial a year ago on how to do this i didn't copy and paste or take the main ideas i don't even know where the hell i found the tutorial i just remember how to do it. So i WROTE the tutorial on my own with no help i didn't go and find another tutorial on how to do it and copy and paste or take the 'main ideas' there is no main idea to this its simple text commands.

And who cares? Ok im not a hacker i could give a shit less.

Why would your brother simply give you his password. The point is to keep you out if he set a password.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

I love you, I love you"
    All through the town.

Stealing a password

User Info Menu

something very similar to this is posted on pspcodes when making a command prompt just open up a new text document and type command.com then save it as batch.bat or whatever you want to name it just put the extension bat at the end of it :>

Stealing a password

User Info Menu

Thats so you can open command prompt if it doesn't let you click run then type in CMD.

I love you, I love you"
    All through the town.

Stealing a password

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by -.Z3U5.- View Post
    Im not forcing anyone to do anything i just said it twice.

Yea i did write it from scratch using the ideas that i got from a tutorial i had read. So i WROTE the tutorial on my own with help from another tutorial that taught me.

And who cares? Ok im not a hacker i could give a shit less.

Why would your brother simply give you his password. The point is to keep you out if he set a password.
    Fixed it. I also said you could use social engineering to get it. It's quite simple when you know how to.

Quote Originally Posted by Seahawkk View Post
    something very similar to this is posted on pspcodes when making a command prompt just open up a new text document and type command.com then save it as batch.bat or whatever you want to name it just put the extension bat at the end of it :>
    My point...
    ||||| RETIRED |||||
    xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
    Before asking a question try searching for it.
    Links: Forum Rules, Forum Updates, Buy VIP/Premium, My Webdesign Site, Contact Me

Stealing a password

User Info Menu

OMG if u have to be an admin u can already change everyones password!!!!
    Download my toolbar pl0x!

[Today 09:40 PM] SyKotik Cannon: agreed
    [Today 09:39 PM] PoopDeritis: YOU'RE GAY

Stealing a password

User Info Menu

Thats the HARDES WAY EVER!

Stealing a password

User Info Menu

Basically what Blackvenom is saying, forcing for rep and/or votes is totally sad (not trying to be mean but summarizing)

There were more guides made similar to this published earlier in the world. So knowledge used from other people's work made into a guide doesn't make you a creator.

I think that was what Blackvenom was trying to say

Irony at it's finest

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast