User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Halo Reach Rank Up Lobby (Lots of cR)

Halo Reach Rank Up Lobby (Lots of cR)

User Info Menu

PM me if you would like to be in my rank up lobby. 2000+ cR a game if you are actually good.

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

User Info Menu

Re: Halo Reach Rank Up Lobby (Lots of cR)

Sir, SPARTAN-53 reporting for duty, Sir
    Last edited by CoDeX; 09-30-2010 at 07:59 PM.
    .:: DO YOUR PART - Remember to press the Report Button for posts that need moderation. ::.
    .::Forum Rules | List of Demands Part II ::.

Rep :<Current>(230) + <Previous>(207)= <Total>(437)
    AdamAndersen aka Pink Floyd
    [12-03, 18:47] taking it in the ass IS...
    [12-03, 18:47] giving sex to another man isn't exactly gay...
    [12-03, 18:45] ill suck your dick if you suck mine. dealio?

Adam Andersen: I give him a hug every night after we make love.

Rigalic Reign: I too had a sexual encounter with a female in kindergarten
    CoDeX: Don't talk about last week.

[Today 03:56 PM] Sneaky Poptart: They haven't dropped yet?
    [Today 03:24 PM] BioHazardouz: My nuts
    [Today 01:42 PM] RageRaft: Whats up guys.

When in doubt. Get the f*ck out!

CoDeX is like buttsecks. Some people like him. Most think he is a pain in the ass.

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

God damn it! I wanna rank up... Johnny how much time do you have? cause I know you're not taking classes this semester and you're working at Sam's Club

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by The Thousand Blades View Post
    God damn it! I wanna rank up... Johnny how much time do you have? cause I know you're not taking classes this semester and you're working at Sam's Club
    I'm working two jobs dude. I can't afford to go to school right now. I do not want to have to pay off school loans, so I'm saving money for an apartment. Ima rent for a few months, file as independent, and get the pale grant. I just don't want to have to pay off loans. Ya know? Why pay money, when you can receive it for free?

I'm off Tuesday so I'll be playing then. Everyone that has sent me a PM, I will be playing pretty much all day Tuesday. I'm off Monday too, but I have plans. I need shit done.

Saturday I work 10 - 5, then I have to be at my second job at 5:30, from there I don't get off till 1 in the morning, in which I have to repeat the process, and wake up again to go to work at 10, then I get off at 6. My second job is only on weekends, but it's rough.

Wednesday 1 - 9
    Thursday Off
    Friday 5 PM - 1 AM

I'm pretty much always working now man. I try to make time for Console Discussions, (which I am doing, by hosting a rank up lobby) but it's hard when working two jobs. I got to pay for Console Discussions and college some how.

P.S. Do you have Xbox Live now? How were you planning on ranking up dude?

Rules are HERE. They have been updated as of May 30th 2013 at 5:00 A.M.
    If you see a topic that a link is broken, the information is no longer correct, the content has been patched, or a rule is being broken please use the button. Thanks.

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

Wow, sounds extremely busy. But at least you have a plan, better than going in blind. Tuesday is perfect though, I'm actually hosting a Halo: Reach LAN party on Tuesday so I'll be on almost all day.

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

That sucks Johnny, I can coast through on bare minimal skill and knowledge thanks to the money I get... also I'm Warrant Officer Grade 2, half way to 3

The O.G.K. wants you! Fans of anime and manga unite. February 17, 2011 is Eternal Negi Fever Day! Sethrigal VI Reign commands you to celebrate that day!

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by The Thousand Blades View Post
    That sucks Johnny, I can coast through on bare minimal skill and knowledge thanks to the money I get... also I'm Warrant Officer Grade 2, half way to 3
    Grade three is a bitch. Just to let you know. It takes forever to level up. Hitting Captain Grade 1 is pretty easy. Again Grade 3 is a bitch.

You should play with me on arena doubles or help me make a remake of Gemini in forge.

I also need help my map called Shallow.
    .:: DO YOUR PART - Remember to press the Report Button for posts that need moderation. ::.
    .::Forum Rules | List of Demands Part II ::.

Rep :<Current>(230) + <Previous>(207)= <Total>(437)
    AdamAndersen aka Pink Floyd
    [12-03, 18:47] taking it in the ass IS...
    [12-03, 18:47] giving sex to another man isn't exactly gay...
    [12-03, 18:45] ill suck your dick if you suck mine. dealio?

Adam Andersen: I give him a hug every night after we make love.

Rigalic Reign: I too had a sexual encounter with a female in kindergarten
    CoDeX: Don't talk about last week.

[Today 03:56 PM] Sneaky Poptart: They haven't dropped yet?
    [Today 03:24 PM] BioHazardouz: My nuts
    [Today 01:42 PM] RageRaft: Whats up guys.

When in doubt. Get the f*ck out!

CoDeX is like buttsecks. Some people like him. Most think he is a pain in the ass.

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

Yea, for some reason warrant officer grade 3 to captain was difficult but everything after that has been pretty easy. I'll help you out with the maps if you want, I'm out of town right now but I'll be back within the week.

Saucerful of Secrets

User Info Menu

Did you guys have fun getting reset?
    Yeah, idiot.

Led Zeppelin
    Adam Andersen likes his women how he likes black people. He doesn't like black people.

Final Judgement

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Pink Floyd View Post
    Did you guys have fun getting reset?
    ok anyone know what he's talking about?

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast