User Tag List

Thread: Anyone ever had psp usb issues b4

â€* Keep It Real â€*

User Info Menu

Anyone ever had psp usb issues b4

Its really weard and I would really appreciate it if someone had an answer to it. My psp says its connected and the computer makes the connected noise but no memory stick?
    If you fail to plan. Plan to fail.

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

Re: Anyone ever had psp usb issues b4

Make sure it is installed on your computer. If it is, try and remove it and re-install it. Have you ever used the adapter for it instead of a USB connection?

User Info Menu

Mine connects and the usb ant even in the system at all, idk y it does that and its annoying. your mem stick is messed up most likly for your problem.

User Info Menu

This happens to me a lot. Hopefully your running Windows so i can help you with this. Anyways, do the following.

Click Start, now right click my computer and click properties. Click the 'Hardware' tab on the top. Now click Device Manager.

You'll see the name of your computer on the top of the list, click the + next to it if its not already branched out. Now plug in your PSP, you should see a change somewhere, a branch should open or something. You will see a yellow question mark next to something like "Unknown USB Device" or "PSP Type A(or B)". Right click it, click properties. Now on the top tabs click 'Driver' and go to the very bottom it should be the 4th selection and click uninstall. Wait for this to happen and then unplug your PSP & plug it back in. The software on the PSP will automatically install the drivers for use with USB.

If your problem persists create a new thread thouroughly detailing your problem. Closed.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.