User Tag List

Thread: Help Jailbraking iPhone 3G S

Help Jailbraking iPhone 3G S

User Info Menu

Question Help Jailbraking iPhone 3G S

Hey, every one! First, I want to thanks you for coming here to read.. xD

Ok, so I need help Jail-breaking my iPhone 3G S, here is some info about it:

iPhone: 3G S
    Firmware in use: 3.1 / With the new "Send Photo, via TEXT.. Thingy...

Ok.. So, I just want to jailbreak it, because not only I want Cyndia, but because I want free apps.. It is annoying going to target to buy those shitty, 25 dollars gift card, for my self.. By the way.. I don't want to unblock my phone.. I use AT&T.. The contract is brain new... Not even 1 month old.. So, I ain't going to unblock it...

(Srr, for spelling.. I am in a rush..)
    Last edited by DarkBlood; 09-28-2009 at 05:48 PM.

User Info Menu

Re: Help Jailbraking iPhone 3G S

Don't think 3.1 has been jailbroken yet. (but i could be wrong).

User Info Menu

it is jailbroken, however I'm not going to tell you because your spelling as well as terminology sucks. Just google it or fix your post then I'll tell you. Oh yea, and you also offended blacks by having the kkk involved with your post

(and if anybody reply's saying how to do it before his post is fixed I'll delete the post)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by B1G_BR0TH3R View Post
    it is jailbroken, however I'm not going to tell you because your spelling as well as terminology sucks. Just google it or fix your post then I'll tell you. Oh yea, and you also offended blacks by having the kkk involved with your post

(and if anybody reply's saying how to do it before his post is fixed I'll delete the post)

That is extremely cute! Why don't next time, you suck a cock, rather than waste your time posting on my question?
    (You ain't sucking, my.. Cause my have a owner all ready..)

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DarkBlood View Post
    That is extremely cute! Why don't next time, you suck a cock, rather than waste your time posting on my question?
    (You ain't sucking, my.. Cause my have a owner all ready..)
    you know I could ban you for that, however i'm not, here's why.

Don't be a noob and steal programs from developers trying to make a living. If you want to post asking how to jailbreak then that's fine, just use the correct terminology.
    MMS-send multimedia messages, that you should know if you even read a blog or visit digg, slashdot, fark, etc.
    brain- come on, really!
    disblock- unlock, if you don't know the correct terminology then I don't believe I should tell you how to do it. The disblock was the nail in the coffin for me

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by B1G_BR0TH3R View Post
    you know I could ban you for that, however i'm not, here's why.

Don't be a noob and steal programs from developers trying to make a living. If you want to post asking how to jailbreak then that's fine, just use the correct terminology.
    MMS-send multimedia messages, that you should know if you even read a blog or visit digg, slashdot, fark, etc.
    brain- come on, really!
    disblock- unlock, if you don't know the correct terminology then I don't believe I should tell you how to do it. The disblock was the nail in the coffin for me

First... I sad sorry in the finish of the post.. I was in a hurry..
    Second... You dint ban me because, if you banned me, you would be in same condition with me..
    Third... I am stealing some ones program? WTF? I am asking for it, so I can jailbreak my iphone..
    Fourth.. You need brain, your self.. Did you read the finish of my post? And why did you even posted that noob comment?
    Fifth... MMS is Send Multimedia Messages? uhsausahshu - YOU DUM ASS! IT IS: Multimedia Messaging Service

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by DarkBlood View Post
    First... I sad sorry in the finish of the post.. I was in a hurry..
    Second... You dint ban me because, if you banned me, you would be in same condition with me..
    Third... I am stealing some ones program? WTF? I am asking for it, so I can jailbreak my iphone..
    Fourth.. You need brain, your self.. Did you read the finish of my post? And why did you even posted that noob comment?
    Fifth... MMS is Send Multimedia Messages? uhsausahshu - YOU DUM ASS! IT IS: Multimedia Messaging Service
    1 I'll forgive you for that
    2. How, I didn't ban you because I didn't feel it was necessary, could I have, yes, did I no
    3. I'm talking about the programs on the app store
    4. what the hell are you talking about
    5. then if you knew it why didn't you say it in your original post

CLOSED