User Tag List

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast

Thread: I need more app ideas

I need more app ideas

User Info Menu

I need more app ideas

I'm all out :(

So any ideas you have for applications you think I should make I would greatly appreciate it.

Also, if you know anything about wordpress themes, like how to modify them, please pm me

Reward if I make an app based on your idea:
    - mention in the app
    - a free copy of the app

I need more app ideas

User Info Menu

Re: I need more app ideas

Perhaps a word processor? I would greatly appreciate that. Some of the features could be to rename files including their extensions, copy, paste and delete files. Also of course... make new files! I believe view, listen to and open files is a given. ;) Hope I helped!
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic of HITB
    get... 1) a mini fridge | 2) A toilet installed in your room | 3) a closet full of non-perishable foods | 4) Lyscol ( who needs showers anyway?) | 5) tons of books articles lectures zines etc etc

Dont leave your room...EVER... AND I MEAN EVER
    Damned six line limit! *NERD RAGE*

I need more app ideas

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by S2h6699 View Post
    Perhaps a word processor? I would greatly appreciate that. Some of the features could be to rename files including their extensions, copy, paste and delete files. Also of course... make new files! I believe view, listen to and open files is a given. ;) Hope I helped!
    there's a notes app for a reason

I need more app ideas

User Info Menu

I have an idea, but I'm sure the coding would be fairly difficult. Make a media player, that you can stream videos to. Like if you have a private movie server, just type in the IP, and stream videos. You could also have the option of streaming locally, (like, if your pooping and you wanna watch videos from your computer).

I need more app ideas

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by H0LY.J3SUS View Post
    I have an idea, but I'm sure the coding would be fairly difficult. Make a media player, that you can stream videos to. Like if you have a private movie server, just type in the IP, and stream videos. You could also have the option of streaming locally, (like, if your pooping and you wanna watch videos from your computer).
    apple would reject it since it would encourage illegal content/activities

I need more app ideas

User Info Menu

ya that pooping one would be nice, i like to enjoy my moments of Sh*tin idk bout you. lol jk. but that'd be cool or if your somewhere else and want to watch a video you have on pc then youll be able to do it via internet

PURE AWSOMENESS

User Info Menu

how about an app where u can design anything you want.

I need more app ideas

User Info Menu

how about an...?.... app like to iphones have like the shotgun and lighter just use buttons not touchscreen
    FTB2 online name: ColdMedicine
    Code:
    01000011 01101111 01101100 01100100 01001101 01100101 01100100 01101001 01100011 01101001 01101110 01100101
    C:\Users\Public\sigjumpstyle\jumpstyle.jp

I need more app ideas

User Info Menu

god damn it give me SERIOUS IDEAS, THIS IS NOT THE SPAM SECTION!!! Next not serious idea post will be deleted and chances are i'll give an infraction.

I can't do the movie one since apple would reject it almost immediately and I don't want to waste my time with it

I need more app ideas

User Info Menu

I was thinking about this the other day. A few weeks ago, I visited a theme park and I hate the hand out maps that they give you, they can sometimes be hard to decipher (can't find certain restaurants or rides by the way they label it). I was thinking, if there was an app with maps to certain theme parks (some of the more major amusement parks), then finding your way around would be easier. You can have a search option so you can search for rides/food/gift shops. There could also be an option where if you click on a certain ride, it would give a brief description or height requirements. This is just something that I thought would be convenient for iPhone carriers.
    Just one of Xbox Live's gamerscore whores.

Page 1 of 4 123 ... LastLast