User Tag List

Thread: Ipod touch 3G jailbreaking

Ipod touch 3G jailbreaking

User Info Menu

I want to jailbreak an ipod touch 3G but is there a way i can jailbreak it so it isn't tethered? also, are there any homebrew apps/games that have compatability problems w/ ipod touch 3G???

User Info Menu

Re: Ipod touch 3G jailbreaking

Only release is blackra1n and it's tethered

Irony at it's finest

User Info Menu

plus it isn't homebrew, it's 3rd party apps (I'm counting apps on the app store as "2nd party" )

User Info Menu

The ipod touch doesn't have a 3G...That's the Iphone.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by H0LY.J3SUS View Post
    The ipod touch doesn't have a 3G...That's the Iphone.
    No there is 3g on the Ipod Touch. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IPod_Touch this seems old but the 2nd paragraph first sentence.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Zeus View Post
    No there is 3g on the Ipod Touch. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/IPod_Touch this seems old but the 2nd paragraph first sentence.
    Wikipedia is wrong. 3G means 3rd generations (IN TERMS OF WIRELESS), not the actual device. People use the term wrong when talking about an ipod 3G, simply because the iPod touch isn't on a 3G network.

"

3G technology gives iPhone fast access to the Internet and email over cellular networks around the world. With support for 7.2Mbps HSDPA, iPhone 3GS also makes it possible to do more in more places: Surf the web, download email, get directions, and watch video — even while you’re on a call. Since iPhone seamlessly switches between EDGE, faster 3G, and even faster Wi-Fi, you always get the fastest connection available. You can even share your Internet connection with your laptop via Internet tethering.2
    "

Straight from apple themeselves.