Well, Basically i came home from college for the holidays and when i come home my sister says her cpu ani't working. So when i turn on her cpu i noticed that an important System File was messing most likely the works of another hacker. Anyways to make a long story short i sat down for 2 hours making a Windows Vista 32 bit(torrent) CD and burned it. I basically installed everything back for her to find out her Laptop anit wireless some boo crap gateway cpu that she purchased. Now wen i try to install volume back to her computer the driver she needs is "SoundMax" went to gateway technical support didnt want to help me said her support has expired. so i google Soundmax and install after all that crap i get a message saying Soundmax dont work on this OS..... This OS being Vista crap only works on Windows XP.
I am not going to spend another 2 hours downloading another torrent thats XP then having to burn it. Any Ideas i doubt this shitty computer can use any thing other than SoundMax i tried a few others. but no volume guessing soundmax only.

Name of Computer:
gateway 4538