User Tag List

Thread: Can I run it?

Can I run it?

User Info Menu

Can I run it?

ok here's the deal. my mom wants to buy a computer. It is a Dell Inspiron 570MT. Its spec are:

Processor AMD Athlon II X2 240 Dual-Core Processor Memory (RAM) 4GB Type of Memory DDR3 Memory Expandable to 8GB Hard Drive Size 640GB Hard Drive Type SATA Optical Drive 16X DVD+/-RW Drive Operating System Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium (64-bit) Network Card Integrated Ethernet Video Graphics Integrated ATI Radeon HD4200 Graphics Display 20" ST2010 Widescreen Digital Flat Panel Other ports 19-in-1 Media Card Reader # of USB slots 8 TV Tuner No Dimensions 14.8"H x 6.93"W x 17.44"D Warranty 1 year Space Saving Design No Extra Features Includes 20" LCD Monitor; 19-in-1 Media Card Reader
    Well my mom wants to know if it could run games like POGO or runescape. What about Counter Strike 1.6? please help.
    VVVVV|Sig by Hunter619|VVVVV

Can I run it?

User Info Menu

Re: Can I run it?

With a 4gb Memory ddr3 hell yah you can. But way faster

Today 08:35 PM] SmokeyG12: oo i thought he was try to spell grabbed lol
    [Today 08:33 PM] CoDeX: WHO THE F*CK PUT THAT "G" THERE?
    [Today 08:31 PM] Djlatino: lol IMMA GRAPE YOU IN THE MOUTH

Can I run it?

User Info Menu

Runescape requires the lastet version of graphics cards an I believe thats NIVIDA 9500. Idk about Readon..

P.S. Noone believes your mom wants to know. Just admit it. I'll admit it: Yes, I play Runescape.
    Last edited by S2h6699; 05-02-2010 at 02:18 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Epic of HITB
    get... 1) a mini fridge | 2) A toilet installed in your room | 3) a closet full of non-perishable foods | 4) Lyscol ( who needs showers anyway?) | 5) tons of books articles lectures zines etc etc

Dont leave your room...EVER... AND I MEAN EVER
    Damned six line limit! *NERD RAGE*

Can I run it?

User Info Menu

No my mom wants to buy a new computer because she plays online games like poker. I was giving examples of other games to see how strong it was. Btw what about MW2. because if it could run that then I would definitely tell my mom to get this computer. rep for both of you.:happy:
    VVVVV|Sig by Hunter619|VVVVV

Can I run it?

User Info Menu

Runescape requires nothing just a high ram if you want no lag. And yes it would run MW2 very well.
    Last edited by B1G_BR0TH3R; 01-30-2010 at 06:28 PM. Reason: Don't insult members

Today 08:35 PM] SmokeyG12: oo i thought he was try to spell grabbed lol
    [Today 08:33 PM] CoDeX: WHO THE F*CK PUT THAT "G" THERE?
    [Today 08:31 PM] Djlatino: lol IMMA GRAPE YOU IN THE MOUTH

Can I run it?

User Info Menu

Yeah this will run all of that just fine. MW2 too. 4gb of DDR3 is quite a bit, runespace hi specs only requires like 524MB of ram.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

Can I run it?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by S2h6699 View Post
    Runescape requires the lastet version of graphics cards an I believe thats NIVIDA 9500. Idk about Readon..

P.S. Noone believes your mom wants to know. Just admit it. I'll admit it:Yes, I play Runescape.
    Your obviously not tech savvy. Runescape does NOT require anything even above a 256mb gfx card, i ran runescape on a fucking

256RAM/1.8GHz/nVidia GeForce 2500 256mb. Clean as a whistle. All the components were from like 2000-2007.

and CS1.6 as well, i ran it on the specs i just stated.
    Last edited by CRisPyy; 02-05-2010 at 04:45 PM.

Can I run it?

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by GoldenTokenz View Post
    Your obviously not tech savvy. Runescape does NOT require anything even above a 256mb gfx card, i ran runescape on a fucking

256RAM/1.8GHz/nVidia GeForce 2500 256mb. Clean as a whistle. All the components were from like 2000-2007.

and CS1.6 as well, i ran it on the specs i just stated.
    I ran runescape with like a 128 mb gfx card. It was a real shitty computer.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.