User Tag List

Thread: Ipod touch help

senior newbie XD

User Info Menu

Ipod touch help

So I just recently got a new a internet connection and I want to connect my ipod to it. My wireless has a wpa password on it tho. Anyways, I was putting the password on my ipod and there's a 1 in the password but i couldnt type it in. it's like the touch pad can't touch over there or something. So is there a way to fix that on my ipod or can i connect my ipod through itunes or something. I have a netgear router if that helps. Thanks

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car. \,,/, rock on \,,/,

Ipod touch help

User Info Menu

Re: Ipod touch help

Change ur router password an u can still connect it to iTunes just u can't use the inernet for ur ipod
    Get At Me Bl4Ck.KiD... Aka BK
    Future Rapper - Spits Fire
    Psp Coder - Mips, C
    Web Designer - HTML, Javascript, Some PHP
    Computer Programmer - Currently Learning C/C++, Visual Basic, Pascal, Brainfuck, Python, Ruby

Ipod touch help

User Info Menu

you have two options:

1. Change your wifi password

2. If your itouch is still under warrantee, find the receipt and go to the nearest Apple Store and they'll take care of it on the spot

senior newbie XD

User Info Menu

I guess i could change the password but if theres any other ways to fix the keypad then please help because i would like to have taht fixed

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car. \,,/, rock on \,,/,

Ipod touch help

User Info Menu

do you have a case on your itouch?

senior newbie XD

User Info Menu

I have a case but I don't think that's the problem, it's not covering the screen or anything