User Tag List

Thread: Need iTunes help

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

Need iTunes help

I'm stuck, I don't work with iTunes very much so I don't know what is going on. Here's the problem: I've downloaded a music album (downloaded individual songs from the Asylum album from Disturbed) in MP3 format. When I try to add the songs to iTunes, only 3 of them are added to my library. Apparently those 3 songs are somehow different from the rest that I downloaded because when I try to add the rest, nothing happens. I've tried adding different songs to see if the problem was with iTunes but the songs were added successfully, so it must be the songs from the Asylum album. I'm not sure what to look for in the songs to see if there is a difference on why they can't be added because the properties don't give too much detail. I've never had this problem before and I really don't feel like looking up tech support on apple's site lol. If you could help, that would be great and I would highly appreciate it. I can post pictures if necessary of the files or whatever else may be useful.

Need iTunes help

User Info Menu

Re: Need iTunes help

Do any error messages pop up after trying to put up the other songs?

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

No, there were no error messages. Nothing happened at all after I tried putting in the songs. I put all the songs in a folder (about 15 of them) and I chose "Add folder to library" but only 3 of the songs were actually added. They all seem to be the same type of file, I can't tell any differences between them.

User Info Menu

This happened to me and the only solution i found was downloading the songs from a different source...or try burning the songs you cant add on to a disc using windows media player or something (besides iTunes) the rip the songs from the CD to iTunes
    GIVE ITEMS/DONATE/REP+ IF I HELPED

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

I was thinking about ripping them to a CD but then I'd have to go out and buy them.

User Info Menu

well if you want you can email me the songs and ill burn/rip then send the ripped ones back to you

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

Yea, I guess if that's the only way right now. Send me your email in a PM (that way you don't get spammed). Also send me a junk email account if you don't want to give out your regular one.

User Info Menu

ok i sent you a PM let me know when you sent them...depending on what time i get the email ill either have the songs done and back to you by this afternoon or late tonight

DEATH METAL

User Info Menu

alright so here's what happened. I tried to send all the songs as attachments but it is taking yahoo too long to attach the damn things and hotmail works and is quick but has a 10mg limit. Which means I'd have to send about one song per email depending on the length of the song.

User Info Menu

its up to you i wont mind the emails...or if you have aim we could try to set up a time to send it through there

----Added 18/9/2010 at 1:10 PM----
    just tell me before you send the emails