User Tag List

Thread: ifuyaxukowomaq.dll

Nuclear Hacker

User Info Menu

ifuyaxukowomaq.dll

Everytime when I boot, Windows gives me an error saying that ifuyaxukowomaq.dll cant be found. I cant find in system32 and i tried the search feature and failed(And its not in my processes(task manager) and I cant find it on a dll hosting site. Its like its not a real dll/official). I think its some hidden malware. But it SEEMS like it doesnt affect my pc. So I decided to open msconfig. Why? Because im gangsta. So I see it in my statup processes. Before i disable it and fuck it up:
    1. Is this .dll needed/real?
    2. I want to actually see it(Im a comp nerd) but it says go in HKLM in my registry, but I only have 5 folders starting with HKEY. So where is this folder?
    3. In msconfig, it gives my limited values for the command code and the location, so how do I view it in full? For example; NAME:urMom.dll, COMMAND: C:/Program Files/..., LOCATION: C:/up ur as/...
    I want to know where the dots(....) lead to.(Also if its up ur as/around the corner)
    Please, I need a quick answer.
    ---EDIT---
    I searched in regedit(registry) and found REG_SZ values. I see the name and things I searched for in my computer.
    (OFF-TOPIC): Is av.exe a virus?
    Last edited by BioHazardouz; 10-19-2010 at 06:15 PM.

RTR = Read The Rules http://www.consolediscussions.com/fo...-8th-2008-t55/ (You can put a "F" after the T if you want to anyone who got the joke)
    Rep+ or Thank me If I Helped

ifuyaxukowomaq.dll

User Info Menu

Re: ifuyaxukowomaq.dll

Well, this kind of confused me so i googled it, and nothing popped up. I would think if this was a real .dll it would be on google, but not a single thing popped up. Also, av.exe is a son of a bitch. It's a nasty virus and is hard to get rid of. It's a fake virus scanner that downloads itself from a virus scan popup. You need to delete the file, it was very well written and manages to elude Anti Viruses. Scan SB S&D, it should find it as melware, fix that. Then go to your registry and delete it. When i had this, it was under either Persistence, Igfx, or AdwareAlert. Search HKEY_CURRENT_USER and HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE for those. After you remove those, if you found them you need to make sure they're gone. Restart you computer in Safe Mode and check both of those, if they're there delete them again and they should remain deleted this time.

ifuyaxukowomaq.dll

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BioHazardouz View Post
    Everytime when I boot, Windows gives me an error saying that ifuyaxukowomaq.dll cant be found. I cant find in system32 and i tried the search feature and failed(And its not in my processes(task manager) and I cant find it on a dll hosting site. Its like its not a real dll/official). I think its some hidden malware. But it SEEMS like it doesnt affect my pc. So I decided to open msconfig. Why? Because im gangsta. So I see it in my statup processes. Before i disable it and fuck it up:
    1. Is this .dll needed/real?
    2. I want to actually see it(Im a comp nerd) but it says go in HKLM in my registry, but I only have 5 folders starting with HKEY. So where is this folder?
    3. In msconfig, it gives my limited values for the command code and the location, so how do I view it in full? For example; NAME:urMom.dll, COMMAND: C:/Program Files/..., LOCATION: C:/up ur as/...
    I want to know where the dots(....) lead to.(Also if its up ur as/around the corner)
    Please, I need a quick answer.
    ---EDIT---
    I searched in regedit(registry) and found REG_SZ values. I see the name and things I searched for in my computer.
    (OFF-TOPIC): Is av.exe a virus?
    To get rid of the av.exe, boot up in safe mode, and run this: http://download.bleepingcomputer.com/grinler/rkill.exe

Then install Malwarebytes and it should get rid of it.

As for the ifuyaxukowomaq.dll, there's no such thing on google or dll-files or it must be something that belongs to a program or it might be malware/spyware.

Nuclear Hacker

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by Neku Sakuraba View Post
    To get rid of the av.exe, boot up in safe mode, and run this: http://download.bleepingcomputer.com/grinler/rkill.exe

Then install Malwarebytes and it should get rid of it.

As for the ifuyaxukowomaq.dll, there's no such thing on google or dll-files or it must be something that belongs to a program or it might be malware/spyware.
    Thanks. I dealt with av before and I have Malwarebytes. It dosent detect it now, so i'll try the link. av.exe is not in my Processes but its in my statup in msconfig.? Thats not the real problem though. I just wonder where HKLM is.
    Last edited by BioHazardouz; 10-20-2010 at 07:11 PM.

RTR = Read The Rules http://www.consolediscussions.com/fo...-8th-2008-t55/ (You can put a "F" after the T if you want to anyone who got the joke)

ifuyaxukowomaq.dll

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by BioHazardouz View Post
    Thanks. I dealt with av before and I have Malwarebytes. It dosent detect it now, so i'll try the link. av.exe is not in my Processes but its in my statup in msconfig.? Thats not the real problem though. I just wonder where HKLM is.
    HKLM means its in the "local machine" section of the registry.

Nuclear Hacker

User Info Menu

Thanks. And the Rkill didnt detect anything, so I should be good.
    ---EDIT---
    Found Jxolosulo in HKLM/SOFTWARE/Microsoft/Windows/CurrentVersion/Run. Jxolosulo is a REG_SZ. In there it says rundll32.exe "C:/WINDOWS/ifuyaxukowomaq.dll ",Star...
    Ok. I have no idea where star leads to. It wont tell. It shows the "..." in the other values but not this. and all of them start with c:/... but not this one. Also the value name should be ifuyaxukowomaq.dll not Jxolosulo. I can just disable it and delete it now I see where it is. But when i disable it, windows gives me an error and windows boots in custom instead of regular. Also when i searched ifuyaxukowomaq.dll but I searched Jxolosuv and got this site : www.exterminate-it.com/malpedia/regvals/vundo-virtumondo/84. Norton says the site is ok. I went there it has a thing were I can fix comp(which is most likely fake) but what intrests me is that it gives fake dll etc on the site that i can use their program to fix. (Which i wont). But i used "find" and cant find my fake dll. Perhaps someone can find it for me, but theres over 9000 pages of them. Im just curious. Calling all comp nerds to find out wtf this is. Srry 4 grammer etc i was going fast. Tell me so i can clear my paragraph.
    ---EDIT---
    Star...=Starup. And thats the end of the value.
    Last edited by BioHazardouz; 10-24-2010 at 05:34 PM.

ifuyaxukowomaq.dll

User Info Menu

That is a DLL file created from some type of infection on your computer. Download AVG AntiVirus and MalwareBytes. Install them both, restart your computer and boot into safe mode and scan for viruses and malware/anything else.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

Nuclear Hacker

User Info Menu

Well I guess we can forget about all the complicated shit because people are just saying how to get rid of it. WHICH IS FINE. I'll just remove from regristry.