User Tag List

Thread: Need Help With PUM.UserWLoad!!!!

Need Help With PUM.UserWLoad!!!!

User Info Menu

I have a windows 7 64 byte sony laptop with AVG and MalWereBytes on it never had a problem for 2 yers then started up with my psp downloaded a few things and now i have a PUM.UserWLoad vrius on my computer and get get it off i need help someone who knows how to remove this please help me :furious:

User Info Menu

Re: Need Help With PUM.UserWLoad!!!!

First and foremost delete all the files you downloaded, make sure they're completely deleted and not in the recycling bin. Next, you want to open up processes in the task manager and kill any and all process that are related to the pum.userwload process . Then boot up your computer in safe mode, go to your registry, look for the entry(ies) named anything you don't recall downloading, has the same name as the files you download, is named pum.userwload, etc. You might have screwed yourself over, I recommend getting to a safe computer and change ALL important passwords (e Mail, banking passwords, etc.) If you can't remove the virus, you're best bet is to format and re install your OS. If it comes to that, don't back anything up on a flash drive, you may end up giving the formatted computer the virus again.