User Tag List

Thread: New Bakonice 2.0

New Bakonice 2.0

User Info Menu

New Bakonice 2.0

I downloaded the new bakonice and i used the installer, im using cfw 3.71 m33 and when the menu came up i chose 3.7X m33 i enabled it in the recovery but when the game starts i press up+triangle and nothing happens. Is there anything else i need to do to make it work, i just put the folder that said bakoninst to the game folder and ran the installer, i checked and evrythig is there but it just doesnt work. Am i supposed to add something else to make it work.

EDIT: I did enable it in the recovery, i even disabled it aand enabled it but it still doesnt work. And yes i did make sure that it said bakon.prx or bakon371.prx
    I tried both of them and they dont work
    Last edited by dude2179; 02-13-2009 at 03:44 PM.

New Bakonice 2.0

User Info Menu

Re: New Bakonice 2.0

In the Recovery menu, click on Plugins. When you go to enable BakonICE, make sure it says bakon.prx
    .: PSN iD - KaoTiiK_ReFLeX :.

New Bakonice 2.0

User Info Menu

You have to press home twice once the game starts like you do with NitePR and it has to be well in after Socom Loads.
    Every man for himself. You trust no one but yourself, if you want something done you do it your self don't rely on others. You watch your own back, you fight your own fights its you against the world.

Quote Originally Posted by Some phag
    -.BUS.-'s mommy says to Cannon, "I love you,
    I love you, I love you"
    The Cannon on the bus says, "I love you, too"
    All through the town.

New Bakonice 2.0

User Info Menu

The 3.71 version is bakon371.prx.

Add

ms0:/seplugins/bakon371.prx

to your game.txt

New Bakonice 2.0

User Info Menu

do u have cfw if not it will not work

New Bakonice 2.0

User Info Menu

Quote Originally Posted by nitrov2 View Post
    do u have cfw if not it will not work
    He obviously does, otherwise he wouldn't be able to run the installer.

New Bakonice 2.0

User Info Menu

ok i have a problem i have the bakon.prx in the seplugins folder and nitepr as well i have enabled them both and put th text part in the game.txt and when i try and load socom ftb 2 it says nitepr: press, home twice and the + and - and then it freezes and wheni disable one of the 2 it works and sometimes it works and it just sits there and loads and loads and loads.:sad: HELP!!!!!!!!!