User Tag List

Thread: Help with CXMB

Help with CXMB

User Info Menu

Help with CXMB

Well, i downloaded the CXMB.prx with 5.00 support and followed the instructions given.

Anyways the problem is whenever i enable the plugins and try to apply the themes.....

1. My original ptf themes do not show up
    2. The CTF theme does not entirely work (only the backround is applied)
    3. Nitepr will not work

Any ideas on whats wrong?

It might be the directions given....
    A link to the right download and the instructions will be appreciated

Im running 5.0 m33 firmware (and it is really cool)

Help with CXMB

User Info Menu

Re: Help with CXMB

CXMB 5.00 Install

CXMB is a very handy little plugin that lets you use Flash0 themes without even touching your Flash0! It is used just like any other official .ptf theme.

1. Download the CXMB files below and go into either the CXMB Full or Lite folder and move the .txt files and prx files into your SEplugins folder. Use the corresponding .txt folder in the memory stick and add the line of code in your memory sticks .txt file. Also, remember to move the .prx file to the SEplugins folder.

Downloads -
    CXMB 3.3 - Go on google and search for cxmb 3.3(version for 5.00m33) try psp-hacks
    i can't post link yet

2. I already have some themes included in the download pack, so just go to recovery menu, Reboot,'R Trigger' and go to plugins, and look for CXMB and enable it.

3. After you enabled it, exit recovery mode and go to where you normally apply .ptf files settings/theme settings and choose the theme you want to apply, wait for a couple seconds and there you have it! A flash theme without the risk of bricking! EVER!

Help with CXMB

User Info Menu

ill try this see if it works thanks...

The Destroyer

User Info Menu

I'd also Try to get 5.00m33-6 (Has a faster MMS and you can get on the Playstation network)