User Tag List

Thread: Help with CXMB

senior newbie XD

User Info Menu

Angry Help with CXMB

I'm getting very angry trying to get cxmb for my psp slim to work. Im running cfw 5.00 m33-6 and I'm trying to get Cxmb on there. I know which file and eveything to use but it doesnt work because themes wont show up when i put it on there. what I've done is Copied all files to the root of my memory stick and overwrote every file needed then went into recovery mode and enabled the plugin file. I've tried this like 6 times at least and my themes will still not show up on settings/themes. And yes I put the right type of ctf themes on there. plzz help.....:sad:

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car. \,,/, rock on \,,/,

Help with CXMB

User Info Menu

Talking Re: Help with CXMB

Make sure the CXMB that you've downloaded is actually for 5.0m33... Same thing happen to me, you just have to find the actual cxmb made for 5.0m33... Here's mine if you want.. I have 5.0m33-4 and it works fine...

Also, make sure you add this on your vsh.txt inside the seplugins folder, not sure if you've done that..

ms0:/CXMB/CXMB.prx

Hope this helps, if you're still having problems let me know..

Rep + if this helped..
    Attached Files Attached Files

Please don't be afraid to Rep +

Help with CXMB

User Info Menu

Re: Help with CXMB

STUPID question but did you put the ctf files in the THEME folder?
    .:: DO YOUR PART - Remember to press the Report Button for posts that need moderation. ::.
    .::Forum Rules | List of Demands Part II ::.

Rep :<Current>(230) + <Previous>(207)= <Total>(437)
    AdamAndersen aka Pink Floyd
    [12-03, 18:47] taking it in the ass IS...
    [12-03, 18:47] giving sex to another man isn't exactly gay...
    [12-03, 18:45] ill suck your dick if you suck mine. dealio?

Adam Andersen: I give him a hug every night after we make love.

Rigalic Reign: I too had a sexual encounter with a female in kindergarten
    CoDeX: Don't talk about last week.

[Today 03:56 PM] Sneaky Poptart: They haven't dropped yet?
    [Today 03:24 PM] BioHazardouz: My nuts
    [Today 01:42 PM] RageRaft: Whats up guys.

When in doubt. Get the f*ck out!

CoDeX is like buttsecks. Some people like him. Most think he is a pain in the ass.

senior newbie XD

User Info Menu

Yes I put them in theme folder and I'll try putting that file on there. if it doesnt work i'll try downgrading

----Added 15/6/2009 at 1:29 PM----
    OK, so I downgraded from 5.00 m33-6 back to 3.71 m33-2 and then I tried downloading CXMB again. I download the right version I think but still, it won't work!!!! I'm guessing it has something to do with the memory card or the Psp. plz help if you know how to fix!!!:ohmy:

----Added 15/6/2009 at 3:11 PM----
    ok thnxs everyone for suggestions but i figured it out. I needed to redownload my cfw since I got new memory stick.

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car. \,,/, rock on \,,/,

Help with CXMB

User Info Menu

Cool.. glad you worked everything out...

Please don't be afraid to Rep +

senior newbie XD

User Info Menu

yeah... it works fine now!