User Tag List

Thread: fusa help

senior newbie XD

User Info Menu

fusa help

i put fusa sd v1.0.4 on my psp and I tried it out,.everything worked great first time using it. I went back to try it again about 2 hours later and nothing happened, of course there was sound but no video for the game i was playing, i tried different games and none of them helpeed. i checked that it was enabled and stuff. when I installed I only put the english version but i was playing only english games so that shuld not be a problem. and i did hold the display button for like 40 secs and nothing popped up, all the cords where plugged in all the way. plz help!!!!!

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car. \,,/, rock on \,,/,

fusa help

User Info Menu

Re: fusa help

reinstall the game, like a normal human being..... and get it from a diffrent site since the original download might have had corrupted data on it
    Last edited by Fallintears; 07-16-2009 at 12:12 PM.

senior newbie XD

User Info Menu

no i figured it out, when i hit - and + the nitepr thing came up so i wasnt able to access the fusa menu

When I die, I want to go peacefully like my Grandfather did, in his sleep -- not screaming, like the passengers in his car. \,,/, rock on \,,/,

fusa help

User Info Menu

there we go, just turn off the nitepr prx in recovery

senior newbie XD

User Info Menu

yeah i know this thread can be closed